Voyeur-Villa or is it for here ?

dennisjf12

Sorry, please explain what is new software ? Voyeur-Villa is this paid members only, or here software for here, I am in the dark about this, Sorry, I am out of the lope on this, with me still being new here, and slow, it seems there so much I don't ? Sorry to be such a pain in the b.word, Dennis

4 hours ago, dennisjf12 said:

Sorry, please explain what is new software ? Voyeur-Villa is this paid members only, or here software for here, I am in the dark about this, Sorry, I am out of the lope on this, with me still being new here, and slow, it seems there so much I don't ? Sorry to be such a pain in the b.word, Dennis

That's a good question dennis, I read somewhere that VV had some new software too or maybe I misread what was posted.  Can anyone shed any light on this matter?  Is it VV that has new software or was the post about the new software for CC?

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't watch VV anymore, just couldn't get into all the games and things they would do there.  It's not the kind of site I care to watch anymore!

I gave up on that site a long time ago.  It's all scripted.  VV's Twitter feed tells when and what time the next session is going to take place and who's going to be performing.  So it's not a decision by who lives there to have sex. VV Dictates to them how and when it's done. If they defy what VV tells them, then they likely get their ass kicked out the door.  

It's just a house where you have a high probability of catching STD's.

Voyeur Villa will soon melt at the Core and dissolve.

• Upvote 1

I will keep Prince,

He does not talk back to you, and always gives kiss's when I get home, weather I am gone 5 minutes or 5 day, and always wants to play, go for walks, (I think he has how to learn'd how to spell) and go for rides, and even go home, He barks very little, but shore can talk, was born on my dad's birthday, I would not trade, or sell at any price.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2016 at 10:29 AM, dennisjf12 said:

All I know is Tver is moving, unknown what day, But I am watch Tver know and Petra is very busy cleaning and or pack the apartment, tver was never never built for living in

with one week from 3/27/16

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry, for being a pain in the A.,  but I am have been so much trouble find things, I wish when they went to this new site, that I would have asked for a refund, I know it sounds like i never finished the third grade, but in 74 I was a high school grad., will the help of some friends I have my dads side of my family tree back to 1550 in Baden, Baden, Germany, and have over 7,000 in my family tree,

I have found a very bad mental health problem, come up through my Grand fathers family, that at least affected at least one of his parents and has affected almost every person in his bloodline come up through today, in one form or another, I am the oldest of us three boys, and my next younger brother, has skitsofrantic & bipolar disorder 20 years before my extreme depression & bipolar disorder, with no help of treatment to this date, I have been forced to stop all work on my family tree.

At least in my family, I have stopped this madness, for we have had no living children from birth, X 3, Only God knows where it started and only knows where it will stop !!!

If you family was a Friedman (nn) and catholic, and was from Germany, not Jewish, and has mental health problems, and live in any part of the US, I would like to hear from you. Dennis Friedman  [email protected], my family tree is on Ancestry.com