Really Angry Phone Call

After she showered and was lounging around in her pink bath robe, Leora took a phone call and boy was it a loud one. She took it into the bedroom but you could hear her shouting above the TV and before you ask I don't have the footage. She shouted for some time so I assume it was Paul who presumably did not put the phone anywhere near his poor ears. On concluding the exchange Leora walked back into the LR only to throw her phone down on the couch.She picked it up a bit later perhaps to check it still worked. Then she rather rushed (for her, for anyone else dawdled) to get dressed and leave.

Yesterday Paul seemed fairly forceful with her regarding a phone but I think that was just to make her take calls into the BaR.

It's possible but it would have to be Paul or a close relative to provoke such a reaction from Leora.I doubt very much she'd talk to a friend like that and if she did they would not stay on the phone. I'm almost certain it was Paul. Leora has had  a day and a half to calm down and now she's in bed with Paul - this behaviour is entirely consistent with their relationship. 

You know, I have nothing to base this on - simply some discussion material, but maybe Paul and Leora have an open relationship and all Paul is asking is that Leora keep her phone calls about anyone else to herself - that he;s not interested in hearing about it? It could be one explanation.

56 minutes ago, alanohio said:

You know, I have nothing to base this on - simply some discussion material, but maybe Paul and Leora have an open relationship and all Paul is asking is that Leora keep her phone calls about anyone else to herself - that he;s not interested in hearing about it? It could be one explanation.

There's absolutely no way Paul would allow an open relationship.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, alanohio said:

They could be Brother & Sister for all I know.  It was stated before Incest is Legal in Russia.  So anything is Possible.