Tver - Split 4

mr1010

RE: Tver,  The impossibility toggle between free cameras (in new Tver apartment, I see only a dining table, and can not turn on a second camera).

I use Google, Tver has two free cams, one kitchen, another kitchen looking at couch, a lot more free shows on couch, whichever cam or cams you would like to use, Just open a new tab for each, switch back and forth, no load time needed, to zoom in just increases picture size up to 400 %, no loss of quality, recenter page,

if you have complaints about cameras not right, use link at bottom of page, go to Twitter/voyeur-villa, send message, tell them what is wrong, and they will make sure it gets fixed, I have done this myself, 

RE: suitcases, everytime i move i lose stuff, I don't like it but it happens.

RE: Jacky not doing what she needs to do !

Remember she is just 17 years old and not living at home, where she would be what to do, I did not know she was that young, you must remember, things are different in Poland.

Re:  Petra needs to go, her shows are boring.

Why Petra, I like her the best, if anything, they need to get ride of Jacky, the 17teen year old, child, Petra has done a lot of the dirty work that everybody for gets about., she has gone to bed with the old boss just to get jacky a boyfriend, that she would not keep.