Tver - Split 4

mr1010

there is serious assholes on this forum,

what is the reason someone give me negative feedback for my last post on this thread? there is nothing reason for that,

i thinking seriously leaving this forum for good after some years here,this all assholes give negative feedback just for free with no reason make me seriously tired,

this forum will be better with no possibility to give bad or good feedback points !!! all bullshit,my last post here,tired with that,bye

hey yury,im back after a little break with camcaps,what guys do you think about this new tver appartment?

i think it's not bad ,the appartment is more bigger,i just hope the tenants will not use the curtain in bathroom,

it's for that i prefer waiting for the moment for take suscription for be sure they not use the curtain for take shower and i wait too today

for see this new appartment for voro

• Upvote 1

im just not super happy see jacqueline again here in this new appartment and

i noticed it's the same cameras models we had in the old appartment,the quality video is good just good but not very good too,

it's just my little regret in this new appartment,vv have not upgrade the cameras quality

I'm not a subscriber of VV. I find it difficult to judge about the changes.

Now I have:
Reduced video quality (especially when the tenants do the show).
The impossibility toggle between free cameras (in new Tver apartment, I see only a dining table, and can not turn on a second camera).