Tver - Split 4

mr1010

im sad to say i have unsubscibed from voyeurvilla , petra is my fav she seems never to be home jacky also nver home shes my least fav , sonis ivo r cool , also in voro why they have tim hes never home nelly her bloke and anna r cool i, the whole project needs a recharge im just out off batteries to watch and spend my money , i may even go to reallife cams lol not sure yet 

Re: Beds,

I thought all the beds, in the beginning where smaller, than the Old Tver, Petra's room, the first 3 or 4 days, had a bed frame, but no bed, then the bed frame was gone, and had a mattress, but it was bigger than the frame, then after she got the bed the desk that was on the left side, was almost hitting the bed, now the desk is gone, but she has a complete bed and a headboard and now she has a place in her bedroom to hang her clothes, before this all her clothes had to be keeped in the in the closet to the left of the living room,

Note, Ivo & Sonya have been sleeping in the living room not the bedroom, if you saw most of the stuff in there bedroom has changed also, I had been gone all day, so I had not seen any of these changes being made.

Does anybody know Petra's show last night was recorded, by anybody on camcaps, I can not, I only have a free account at VV, I would search here for it, but it would take me two or three days to check it out, this site is too hard for me to search, by the time I would find the link, it would already have been disabled, 

Dennis

7 hours ago, grege said:

cela fait longtemps que tver et voro ne se frequente plus pourquoi,? si quelqun sait? les appartements sont il trop loin maintenant?

c'est pas un problème de distance,les 2 appartements sont juste à côté dans le même bâtiment,c'est juste que les deux nouveaux appartements ne sont pas fait pour faire des party ensemble,c'est sûr que çà manque,c'est plus pareil,çà m'étonnerait que le site tienne longtemps comme çà s'il change rien ou n'ajoute pas de nouvel appartement.