Tver - Split 4

mr1010

21 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

We have a new girl at Tver her name is Nevada, and she does sometimes speak English.

Nevada is quite a sleeper. She went to bed just before midnight and it's almost 1pm there and she's still in bed

not cool bad i tweeted villa   to complain , i feel jacky is taking the piss out off us viewers , she needs to go make room for someone that wont hide , because of her i have unsubscribed 

• Upvote 1

please people if ur unhappy complain as i have , i hope they sort her out get  rid of jacky and replace her with someone who wants to enjoy the villa experience , like the new guys in voro x

• Upvote 1

VV doesn't care what one thinks.  They reached a point that it all is about the money.  Pitching some days of subscriptions so you would buy a renewal sooner, adding apartments and splitting people so they can charge more since they have now twice as many places, etc...  Low quality camera's and low bandwidth connections to save a few bucks here and there, etc...  Rather low quality coding of their website (which can be seen in the archive which doesn't have a search function and thus generates the need to click hundreds of times when you want to see something from the past.

So complaining doesn't help much.  I did send a bunch of tweets and the reaction was subpar at best.  The only thing they really took care of was the nazi tattoo lady, probably because naming voyeur villa and nazi in one sentence was more then they could handle.