Tver - Split 4

mr1010

On 8/10/2016 at 8:20 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I did not see it. I just saw them both crying. Ivo tried to comfort his girl and hugged her. Toss let Elly sit alone crying on sofa. 

Elly had been real happy almost party like just before that, I think someone said somthing

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder how long Elly and Toss will last if they remain in RLC mode...

Elly has visit from aunt flo (?) since two or three days

BTW also RLC has unclear cams, have a look to cam 7 of Polya just now. What a pity...

vv cams are just correct but yes i have noticed too on rlc, rlc is in regression with the cameras quality specialy with the recent appartments (pixelated),

rlc have choose the option to present a maximum of appartments but they have lose on quality videos,too many appartments on rlc if you want my opinion

22 minutes ago, spielo said:

NOW!!

too easy spielo ! you are too funny,i don't need cop like you,welcome in my ignore list,you make me tired,you are in the same category of micvoyeur,euromike,thestarrider and co....just here just for break the balls of the other members,bye

21 minutes ago, clivebb said:

too easy spielo ! you are too funny,i don't need cop like you,welcome in my ignore list,you make me tired,you are in the same category of micvoyeur,

you are here just for break the balls of the other members,bye

It is not easy to understand you:

You wrote: ruslan(toss),you are a dead fish,i see nothing motivation on you for fuck Katia

I added NOW  ...(they were starting to have very ambitioned sex)