Fingers Crossed...

14 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Is it just wishful thinking, or does the apartment look cleared out for the return of Nelly & Bogden? I don't see a bass or a violin, or anything else for that matter that looks like Efim's/GFs.

Yesterday they talked about the need to make a big the cleaning, but I do not understand in association with than they do.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Seafarer340 said:

Efin and his girlfriend left with there stuff sometime earlier. Just came on line and I saw this other couple in the apartment not N and B, then they left after a brief stay.  

I'm glad to see those two gone.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

His GF was Good looking but Efim was just a plain jerk.  That whip he can go hang himself by his nuts with it. Not many are into that shit anymore.

Cudos to you SC......I'm for sure not into that shit at all!   There are far to many other things that can be done without the whips and chains that don't excite me!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

His GF was Good looking but Efim was just a plain jerk.  That whip he can go hang himself by his nuts with it. Not many are into that shit anymore.

The positive things of the girl are compensating by far the negative one´s of Efim. She is (was) not only good looking but full of natural sexuality and nobody knows, if the whip wasn´t her desire??? Yes, the whip looked hard but didn´t leave any signs on her nice ass. 

So, let us have just different opinions. Now we have anyhow a clean and sterile apt again. And maybe empty until the return of N&B.

For good understanding, I am against violence, in a relationship especially.