I can explain this, in the chat last night Joe called the girls "whores" multiples times, and was told to stop. He indicated that other members have made similar observations and not been called out on it, and so has made this post out of irritation. I think that Joe was just frustrated by the ugly behaviour of Adele and Danaya yesterday and was speaking out of anger, not because he really thinks that way.

It's Saturday, after a rough night of severe pain with my neuropathy. Unfortunately i let this cause my temper to get the best of me. I personally owe you all an apology for how i acted and what things i said. I never meant a word of those things. I have to learn somehow to keep some thoughts to myself. I got upset at how Adele was acting with Danyana and how she treated aida so rude. As i said sometimes, very, very seldom do i let my disease cause my temper to get the best of me. Im so sorry for everything more than you all know. Im gonna be taking new meds next week which will make things much better for me. I hope all of you can forgive me -- that's not the "real Joe" last night.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

It's Saturday, after a rough night of severe pain with my neuropathy. Unfortunately i let this cause my temper to get the best of me. I personally owe you all an apology for how i acted and what things i said. I never meant a word of those things. I have to learn somehow to keep some thoughts to myself. I got upset at how Adele was acting with Danyana and how she treated aida so rude. As i said sometimes, very, very seldom do i let my disease cause my temper to get the best of me. Im so sorry for everything more than you all know. Im gonna be taking new meds next week which will make things much better for me. I hope all of you can forgive me -- that's not the "real Joe" last night.

Not a problem Joe, I totally understand where you are coming from!  It happens to us all from time to time.  Thanks for the explanation!

The entertainment is great here. And I am not thinking about the girls but all you guys who think you know what goes on and post 100's of conspiracy theories. One more extreme than the other :)  Keep up the good work. I'll bring the popcorn soon :)

• Upvote 1