I just got glasses, and her ass looks terrible!

Just got a prescription for the eyes. First time having to wear glasses in my life. I am 43. Leoras ass looks terrible. Cottage cheese everywhere! Saddle bags forming on the sides now. Has she totally given up on herself? The lack of satisfaction from her lover and her twisted reality and love affair with the camera catching up with her?  Its so damn sad!

• Upvote 2

Simple solution to the problem Solebum.

If Leora's arse looks too detailed now with your glasses, smear a fine film of baby oil over your monitor and it will be soft and delicious looking again.

There, isn't that better?

Now, while you have the baby oil out and in your hands ---------

Problem solved.?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Solembum said:

Just got a prescription for the eyes. First time having to wear glasses in my life. I am 43. Leoras ass looks terrible. Cottage cheese everywhere! Saddle bags forming on the sides now. Has she totally given up on herself? The lack of satisfaction from her lover and her twisted reality and love affair with the camera catching up with her?  Its so damn sad!

Hmmm you see when I look through my glasses I see maybe differently. Maybe she is not perfect. But than again what is actually perfect??.Our dreams or our reality?

• Upvote 1

To Cassy.............

Need it be mentioned for the umpteenth time in our lives that....................

BEAUTY, IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

or is that......... IN THE EYES OF THE COCKHOLder.

Rollex

• Upvote 1

Solembum you have posted the same kind of post about parts of Leora's body, her mental state, her sexual satisfaction about 40 times now. It's liked she disrespected your sister and you need to take revenge. No doubt you are hoping for this kind of reaction. You're not 43, you are 13 and a sad 13 at that. There's a point at which opinion becomes nothing vindictive petty attacks and you have long since passed that. I am just going to officially ignore you and you can ignore me and go back to your troll cave.

• Upvote 7

I have worn glasses since I was six, and my prescription has not changed in the last 20 years. I think I see well, and with my glasses I cannot see the kind of faults in Leora´s ass or other parts of her body you are describing. Solembum, have you thought of consulting another ophthalmologist, I am afraid your glasses are incorrect.

While we may be accused of looking at Leora through rose-coloured glasses, our friend has a jaundiced view, by the look of things! 

I do agree that Leora needs to watch her diet and sleeping patterns though; cut down on the junk food and exercise more diligently rather than perfunctorily otherwise the waistline will spread and the love handles emerge before their time.

Her intentions are good with the ballet and stretching, but she doesn't seem too consistent with those, unlike that other very athletic couple with androgynous names, Masha and Sasha

• Upvote 2