I just got glasses, and her ass looks terrible!

Quite a while since I was on here, but I have to agree, Leora's starting to let herselfgo a little. Not sure all this ballet is keeping her trim. On the other hand, she is in her mid-20s so I guess body shape changes. Personally, I do not find her as attractive these days. Just my opinion.

On 3/19/2016 at 8:36 AM, Solembum said:

Just got a prescription for the eyes. First time having to wear glasses in my life. I am 43. Leoras ass looks terrible. Cottage cheese everywhere! Saddle bags forming on the sides now. Has she totally given up on herself? The lack of satisfaction from her lover and her twisted reality and love affair with the camera catching up with her?  Its so damn sad!

now that was a funny joke. made me look at pics again thinking I need glasses. it was fun looking.

whoever gave those glasses to you are still laughing and wondering when you will show up,

to tell them the prescription they gave you doesn't work.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The people that put Leora down just don't realize that she's prettier than AT LEAST 95% of the females out there....worldwide. They just don't realize, SOMEhow, that she has a better body than probably 96.2% of females...again we are talking in the entire planetary female population here. They don't realize that she is quite a unique and rare girl, because studies show that somewhere around 98.42% of the chicks surveyed would never live a life with cams everywhere, showing EVERYTHING BUT THE TOILET!  You factor all this "close to fact" information together, and you can see how lucky we are to have her. But you know (don't you ?) that all good things come to an end. Someday Leora won't be there, walking around naked, or cooking topless meals for Paul (like she is right now as I type). She won't be there to take hot sexy showers for us or "rub one out" for the cameras like it's her last time to get to touch herself down there! I for one will really miss her! And for the guys that don't appreciate Leora.....go watch someone else and leave the rest of us alone so we can enjoy what we enjoy while we can enjoy! That's right, I'm saying FUCK OFF in case you didn't get the message! Some of us are having a good time here and wish you would leave!!

• Upvote 13

You are all off your rockers.  Its pretty sad to know that you do not care to appreciate the fine feminine form this lady has.  Throw away the glasses, you did not need them to see or recognize  perfection before.

Nuff said.

• Upvote 1

You tell them showtime4me.  I have watched that girl for years. Maybe she has a little something back there. But no matter what she has the nicest heart shaped butt on RLC.....maybe she's not as pretty as me (yeah that's right believe it our not.) maybe she'll never be Ms.Siberia.....to me she's beautiful no matter what....her true beauty is in her heart..... I'd go down on her...... and I'm not a lesbian.....I don't think I am. (That's a mystery no one of the" CC detectives" here will solve too soon)

The only real baggage she has is Paul. When he was gone she was going out everyday and working on her tan....and whatever. If she is letting go then it's because of that creep living with her. If she would ever meet a real man( like some of you guys) and treated her with respect and kindness she deserves then she'd lose a few pounds and work that ass back into shape.  I love her.....please don't look at her cottage cheese in a negative way...think positive like.....how tasty those little cheesy butt cheeks must be.  Now who wants a slice of Leora's Cottage Cheese Cake?    Foamy do squirrels eat cheese?

• Upvote 6

I know I've replied to this thread before but over 90% of women get cellulite and Leora is now at the age where that young adult metabolism begins to go. There are a variety of possible causes but the main thing you need is luck. Exercise and good diet alone is no guarantee. Regarding Leora's magnificent behind: she has put on a little weight but looking at her profile very little has gone on her stomach. Her overall figure is pretty much perfection: great firm good sized matching breasts which are still defying gravity; small waist and hips which match her breasts in width; a perfectly round bottom. There are models on RLC such as Kristy whose breasts are not really a match for Leora's and she is much younger. Kamila is about same age and her breasts I think are slightly larger (than Leora's) but have not held up as well and her arse is not quite as round as Leora's. Kami we know has had plastic surgery and probably not only on her ears. Kamila is more beautiful than Leora but I think Leora can match Kristy. I have compared her with the 2Ks because they are the gold standard and while Maya and the Barcelona girls all have their strong points and everyone would be glad to see them, they really cannot match Leora and the 2Ks. We are very lucky indeed to see these 3 (should have mentioned Rita who is of course a rival for Kami in terms of beauty has a similar body, and I dare not criticise or Mikey will have me killed LOL) as well as many others. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/7/2016 at 0:44 AM, Chloe's Clone said:

You tell them showtime4me.  I have watched that girl for years. Maybe she has a little something back there. But no matter what she has the nicest heart shaped butt on RLC.....maybe she's not as pretty as me (yeah that's right believe it our not.) maybe she'll never be Ms.Siberia.....to me she's beautiful no matter what....her true beauty is in her heart..... I'd go down on her...... and I'm not a lesbian.....I don't think I am. (That's a mystery no one of the" CC detectives" here will solve too soon)

The only real baggage she has is Paul. When he was gone she was going out everyday and working on her tan....and whatever. If she is letting go then it's because of that creep living with her. If she would ever meet a real man( like some of you guys) and treated her with respect and kindness she deserves then she'd lose a few pounds and work that ass back into shape.  I love her.....please don't look at her cottage cheese in a negative way...think positive like.....how tasty those little cheesy butt cheeks must be.  Now who wants a slice of Leora's Cottage Cheese Cake?    Foamy do squirrels eat cheese?

Chloe...you-funny-girl! (and I bet FUN too!) And your opinions? F'n RIGHT ON! Damn you sure nailed it! Maybe someday, in some life, in some universe, we will meet and I will nail you........I MEAN NAIL IT!...damn...