girl guest is an absulute smoke show!

Boatsandhoes

49 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Looks like it got discharged - unless it's moving to the bedroom.

The girl put on her coat and left.  Hopefully their little cam show didn't sucker and scam anyone to reach for the CC and lose $45

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The girl put on her coat and left.  Hopefully their little cam show didn't sucker and scam anyone to reach for the CC and lose $45

I know some will disagree with me, but I think this one wasn't so much of a "show" as it was the short girl really was kinda aroused. Some of that conversation between her and Masha seemed to have the body language of "what if". Sasha and Masha definitely knew her more than just an acquaintance, and the touching had a feel of experimenting. I wouldn't be surprised if something happens in the future on this one.

Concerning your comment on the CC, I would warn people thinking about it to wait until things are already going on in one or more apartments. Anything less and you'll wish you hadn't spent the money. RLC veterans realize that the rare event that actually is exciting to watch is rare and far between.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I know some will disagree with me, but I think this one wasn't so much of a "show" as it was the short girl really was kinda aroused. Some of that conversation between her and Masha seemed to have the body language of "what if". Sasha and Masha definitely knew her more than just an acquaintance, and the touching had a feel of experimenting. I wouldn't be surprised if something happens in the future on this one.

Concerning your comment on the CC, I would warn people thinking about it to wait until things are already going on in one or more apartments. Anything less and you'll wish you hadn't spent the money. RLC veterans realize that the rare event that actually is exciting to watch is rare and far between.

Very rare and far between that's for sure.

• Upvote 2