The only reason I want Alina/Anton and Max/Lora to leave is so we can get mics in the living room and possibly better camera angles, although I do think Alina/Anton are pretty boring. In fact, I don't really watch anyone but Ariel/Harvey and Alma/Stephan, so if everyone else left I wouldn't care.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

hmmm...who could she have caught herpes from? Kiko? someone else? can it stay with you a long time and flare up now and again? Please put me out of my ignorance someone  :D

Congratulations Nora for doing something (a dress project) to make yourself better. You will gain the confidence of making something on your own and have a beautiful dress to wear as well. Kiko you would be smart to support Nora and encourage and applaud her efforts and not be a butt-head and be negative in any way!!!! That is if you really care!!!!!! Let's see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is curious where, or by whom she might have caught herpes from.

I don't know though, Kiko has been using rubbers from months, so who knows what that medication is really all about.

Beside, It seems to me, especially if she contracted herpes from some other guy, that there would have been a major, major blowup on the part of Kiko.

Nora to Kiko,.. "Oh honey, I meant to tell you the other day, that my doctor says I have contracted herpes from some guy I fucked back at the club,.. Hope you don't mind."

Guest Krysez

I know alot of you love Nora & I hope my observation doesn't hurt any feelings, but, maybe she could have caught Herpes from wearing that same thing for 3+ days straight?

#Justsaying

Lora & Max and Alina & Anton should all go. Totally boring and camera angles suck. Nora and Kiko never deliver either. The only ones worth watching are Leora & Paul, Maya and Stepan and Alma & Stefan. For the most part the whole group needs to be revamped.

Is anyone relatively sure that it is herpes?

I don't see how there wouldn't be more resentment from one or the other, for bringing this new dilemma into their relationship?

But if it is so, and if it's flaring up at times, then at least Nora could blow the worthless bastard at times. 

PS. I like the new dress she's making for Kiko.

Guest NL Forever

They need to bring back the FAT SUIT!!!  ;D

BTW....enjoy these golden oldies, guys, while stocks last:

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).