• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comments in this post.

1st: You can herpes without it showing for a long time.

2nd: Yeast Infection is what it is more than likely.  A week ago they went at it where it was posted that he entered her for about 5 mins then put on a condum for another 5 minutes (for anal was the assumption).  If she doesn't clean immediately and clean well, she can get an infection very easy.

As for tonight, that was HOT! HOT! HOT! and they are still cuddling.

Guest noraluver

So he just offered her a massage, and she told him "a massage? i still have fireworks in my ass"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (earlier before going out with the dog she told him she's going to walk in pain for quite some time now, laughing)

Guest HappyChap

So he just offered her a massage, and she told him "a massage? i still have fireworks in my ass"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (earlier before going out with the dog she told him she's going to walk in pain for quite some time now, laughing)

That's what my wife says to me....not sure whether she means it in the same context however..LOL!

• 1 month later...
Guest EVPIER

Do you people ever think to yourselves, "wow!  I must really need to get a life of my own if I'm on the internet paying to watch people facebook, knit & watch TV all day?"  Anyone who talks about how boring these people's lives are need to take a long good look in the mirror.  How interesting is YOUR life?  hahaha.  And by the way, European people just don't have the same expectations out of life (and their companions for that matter) that Americans have. 

Do you people ever think to yourselves, "wow!  I must really need to get a life of my own if I'm on the internet paying to watch people facebook, knit & watch TV all day?"  Anyone who talks about how boring these people's lives are need to take a long good look in the mirror.  How interesting is YOUR life?  hahaha.  And by the way, European people just don't have the same expectations out of life (and their companions for that matter) that Americans have.

You mean the Europeans then you do not connaient.

In addition, you allows you to criticized the Europeans while you do the same shit we do. (be here). ;)

Our customs, our habits are different from yours totalements and no habits of life, whether yours or mine is questionable as it arranges us well.

Friendship of a European. :)

En_Français.

Tu parles des Européens alors que tu ne les connaient pas.

De plus, tu te permet de critiqué les Européens alors que tu fais les même conneries que nous. (être ici). ;)

Nos moeurs, nos habitudes sont totalements différentes des votres et aucunes habitudes de vies, que ce soit la tienne ou la mienne n'est discutable tant que cela nous arranges bien.

Amitié d'un Européen. :)

Can you explain the differences between European and American expectations, you seem to know.

Guest Squirrel

Can you explain the differences between European and American expectations, you seem to know.

At this rate, I expect North American children will be speaking Mandarin Chinese, and Western European children will be raised speaking Russian.

I vote for the North Americans to be speaking either Mexican Spanish or South American Spanish.

Maybe it's just here where I live, but very few slant-eyes reside. And the ones that do make great food and run great massage places.  :) And some are outright adorable.