Spanish will take over for sure. Those Mexican/South Americans never stop breeding!!! The US should sterilise every illegal immigrant and while they are at it sterilise all Spanish speakers!!!

It always seems to be the case that low IQ means extremely good fertility!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I was speaking in global political terms, not racial or even necessarily cultural.

Europeans often forget that American history and its culture is largely of European origin, with a huge dose of English Common Law, Dutch Commerce, and ugh -- somewhat intolerant Puritans.

Putin looks at Central and Western Europe the same way every Russian ever has. China's been working with South and Central America for some time, building a Navy, and will want to collect its debt before the US Government finishes devaluing its Dollar.

Spanish will take over for sure. Those Mexican/South Americans never stop breeding!!! The US should sterilise every illegal immigrant and while they are at it sterilise all Spanish speakers!!!

It always seems to be the case that low IQ means extremely good fertility!!!

Label me a racist if you like. I'll take a Spanish person over a black anytime. The Spanish speaking people here will work their asses off, while the niggers want to lay around, watch the big screen and make more tax credits.

Don't get me started on this shit, I have a house full of 2nd Amendment rights with many pounds of hardballs to fill them with. When the Civil War starts, they're going to need a D-9 Cat to clear the street in front of my house.

One shot, one kill. 'Nuff said.

Guest Squirrel

Relax TGB.

Willingness to defend individual Liberty against an authoritarian government or general stupidity has nothing to do with race, religion, creed or color. I've got a list of U.S. Citizens who are running the system and who are my real enemies, and they also come from varied backgrounds.

Chill, bro. We'll get through this. (Thanks to the 2nd.)

Hard to chill down here in the Caribbean dumping ground. I've been put out of business twice by these cut-throat illegals. They work for free and still get my tax money to support all of their families in some other God forsaken shithole.

Tell me, how can you work for $7.50/hr and pop out kids left and right? Then at tax time you fill out 4 or 5 1040EZ forms under different names and stolen SS numbers. There was only $2000 deducted from your paycheck in the first place and you only had an $8000 income, but you get $10,000 back in a tax refund. HTF can you get a refund higher than what you paid into the system with? Just because you had kids?

But let a white guy try something like this and they're sent off to prison for tax fraud.

Now the screwl system wants to feed them all free breakfasts and lunches. Where TF does this all end? When we get like China that has a limit on the kids born? And if they aren't males to put into their Military, they're killed off.

Okay, my day if F'ed now.

Sorry Woof. I know. Wrong forum for this stuff.