Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

And now it starts with him again. We get to watch it likely go through the same pattern, with him eventually coming over and she wishing he would leave. Ugh. and to miscvoyeur, it's not jealousy, it's knowing she can be happier with someone else. I really doubt he is going to chage from what she hated 2 weeks ago.

If you really thought Kami was a virgin then that's just sad. And if you think Kristy is a virgin then that's just even sadder. I can't even count how many times in the past I've tried telling some of the truly delusional people here that they're not lesbians, but I seriously can't even believe there were people here that actually thought they were virgins hahahaha.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

aha, all guys had wrong ... Who had said that kami will have never start in this appart ? Who had said that kami had broken with his bf ? Whoi had said that kami and his bf will never sex here .... So too much speculations .... 

Exactly!!

She did say those things in the translations Yury and Kitek did. Tonight she gave in to her emotions and obviously broke her own rules. It's not a matter of being wrong, it's a matter of emotions sometimes being stronger than will.

• Upvote 1