Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

He may be kin to Bogden, that's about all he lasts with Nelly lol. -- VERY strange all of a sudden Nelly spending alot of time with her good friend Dasha instead of Bogden. Im almost positive her and Bog are not doing well according to my good friend(translater) from Russia.

il y a 4 minutes, joejo a dit :

Again she's a very desperate girl, very desperate. 

don't be so credent, she's not desperate, she just want have sex with his bf, that's all !!  A girl like her can have all men she wants, so she's not desperate....If she would like another bf, it will be easy for her, very easy

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

Lol im not jealous at all. If she'd fuck him i wouldnt want her, because he probably isnt the first.  I will never go to her room. Sad too because Kristy i think is quite different.

Are you for real? Are you actually for real? "He probably isn't the first"? So a girl has to be a virgin, or she's filth? Mate I try and keep my posts here fairly civil but you bruv, you are fucking deluded.

• Upvote 8

I want to get something straight here; I'm not mad at Kami - I'm disappointed she fell for the seduction he planned for this evening. When you want to have sex with someone, no one has to spend 2 hours convincing you of it. He played with her physical needs and got what he wanted. It remains to be seen if this is what she really wanted.