Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

Why am I still up? LOL

I guess it's because I'm still a bit tipsy after watching Kami tonight :) Never thought I would be so lucky.

A lot of discussion has come and gone tonight - much of the left field stuff from non-regular posters I might point out.

I think most of us are over the shock, and after watching the video about 20 times, I notice I'm enjoying Kami's facial expressions more than noticing who is giving her those feelings :biggrin: I'm much more interested in Kami being happy than I am who she dates - and this ridiculous discussion about how this defines her is exactly that - ludicrous.

I'm going to get up in the morning with a smile - and hope that I get another chance to see Kami with that look on her face again.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Why am I still up? LOL

I guess it's because I'm still a bit tipsy after watching Kami tonight :) Never thought I would be so lucky.

A lot of discussion has come and gone tonight - much of the left field stuff from non-regular posters I might point out.

I think most of us are over the shock, and after watching the video about 20 times, I notice I'm enjoying Kami's facial expressions more than noticing who is giving her those feelings :biggrin: I'm much more interested in Kami being happy than I am who she dates - and this ridiculous discussion about how this defines her is exactly that - ludicrous.

I'm going to get up in the morning with a smile - and hope that I get another chance to see Kami with that look on her face again.

You go alan!

• Upvote 2

Worth noting that the majority of disrespectful and ignorant posts over the last few pages are by new members using poor grammar hahaha.

Those posts defending Kami (not that she needs to be defended for a perfectly normal act) are well written and balanced. Shows you something about the intelligence of those people who are knocking her

Oh and Joejo, for what it's worth, Kristy was never home tonight, she's fucking her ex in a hotel room HAHA!

• Upvote 8

Posted on Sunday, the blue was added today:

My Dearest Kamila,

We have been worried about you, you were different this time. You seemed very depressed. and you just were not yourself.

Relationships can be great, they can be fun and exciting, and they can be a burden on a person. You made the right choice Kami.

When you came back to us from your trip home, we knew as soon as you walked in the door, that you were back. Our Kami was back.

You seem very much at peace, you appear to be extremely happy again, signing and dancing all the time. That's our Kami we fell in love with.

You are one incredible sensual woman, a true natural beautiful woman, but beauty is only skin deep. We fell in love with you because your beauty shines from within your soul. That is what makes you such a great person, and that is what our Kristy seen in you as well, and why you two are the best of friends.

I just thought it was about time for someone to tell you THANK YOU for sharing you life with us. We really missed you two girls.

Be happy Be well

Rider

27.gif16.gif

Kami we have all made many mistakes in our lives, you are fine young lady, and life is nothing, without the lessons that we learn, but what is most important, is that we learn from the lessons we are taught. It is my hope that you find the true love you so deeply desire, find that peace that allows your soul to be at rest, and the happiness that fills heart with eternal joy, for you are far to lovely of a woman to be so sad and depressed.

• Upvote 2

This event that has raised perhaps a hundred comments, reminds me of the old days and the first serious relationships with girls. First, there was this decision of not getting too far, "we can be nice to each other, but we will definitely not have sex". Step by step that led to petting, taking off the girl´s bra and own shirt also, still leaving panties on. The petting got heavier and heavier, and after two hours or even less, the temptation started to outweigh the former decisions and principles. "Maybe we could have sex just for a very short time, if you can still keep your trousers on, and if we don´t let anybody (the cameras) see (much)."

Once you have given up to the temptation, the desire tends to grow (if the sex was good enough for wishing for more). Though many of you don´t like the Cokeboy, I wish the desire gets strong enough to allow this couple get totally naked and have sex without any barriers in front of us voyeurs. But don´t expect too much, these kids are still too young for mature, beautiful, sensual lovemaking. Their sex will probably be too quick and a bit nervous, and usually in those circumstances the girl is left without satisfaction. I hope I am wrong, and we get to see how this couple´s sex life develops in the next few months. Leora and Paul have been an interesting example to follow, unfortunately they have grown to different directions (and Paul has not grown at all).

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Hey Harley we saw something with Kami. Was does cynical you have to say  now?

I am happy that you got to see something and I am happy for Kamila and CB as well.  I am unhappy with myself that I wasn't a subscriber and that I missed getting to see it!  Oh well, it's like when you've seen one couple having sex.....you've seen them all.  Once again, I'm happy for all involved!!  Kamila took a GIANT step and by the pictures that I have seen posted of their night, she looked content and happy!!  It's nice to see her happy!!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Joejo, you off your meds again? Or are you being Harley again?

And Slider what the hell are you talking about? His cock was in her pussy. Accept that, she isn't lesbian!!!! And she has fucked with him before.

Neither she nor Kristy were virgins before tonight. This is just the first time we saw them have sex. 

You know when we were young guys we wished we could get a girl to bed even a virgin. Now that they have sex, they are whores. They weren't whores when we fucked them were they?

I never said that they were whores or virgins.  I just said that it appeared to be staged again......both had their underwear on and I know you just usually pull aside the underwear and can fuck that way.  I didn't see the whole thing  in live action, so just going by the pictures and .gifs , It appears they are just playing and rubbing together ! Kami's  g-string was still in place and coke boy's tight underwear was still in position.....even after the action was over. Plus Kami, the great squirter,  didn't even have a slight wet spot on her panties !  If you saw the complete fuck live and actually saw his dick out and going into Kami, then I am wrong ;  otherwise I think it was another staged show ! ( Just my opinion) !

• Upvote 1