Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

Im sure Kristy knew all along what was going to happen -- that's why she left long anuf to let it happen.   She jus wants to know if it happened the way it was planned. I love internet soap operas lol. All of this is intended to be entertainment. We all jus need to realize that this is all RLC is about -- not a bad thing.

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

Im sure Kristy knew all along what was going to happen -- that's why she left long anuf to let it happen.   She jus wants to know if it happened the way it was planned. I love internet soap operas lol. All of this is intended to be entertainment. We all jus need to realize that this is all RLC is about -- not a bad thing.

I was with you until you got to "as it was planned". I simply do not understand people who continue to think RLC plans this stuff. Some of you folks wouldn't recognize real life if it was in your face.... oh, wait. It is, and you don't LOL

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, snaky said:

I guess you included yourself in the first group. Who ever told you that bullshit about Kristy? And why do you feel it's necessary to repeat something you have no way of proving is true or false?

God, I so wish that people would stop talking out of their ass!

Actually, Kitek translated a long conversation between Kami and Kristy wherein that's EXACTLY what they discussed, including the price of the room, the hotel facilities, and her reasons for fucking him ("Better to satisfy my needs with him than some unknown guy") It's not disrespectful mate, it's the truth. So I advise you to stop 'talking out of your ass'

• Upvote 1

No, no you are getting what i said. I didnt say ALL of the apartments were like this one -- jus this one. Everyday has been building up to last night. She loves him , she breaks up with him several times, she loves him again. People said it would never happen in the apartment lol. Well yea it would eventually because it was suppose to. I didnt say it was bad really. It was intended to happen. RLC is hilarious -- im glad i found the site. # Im not trying to say im better than anyone, no way. My girlfriend is 26 and im 62 so im not talking about morality. Maybe Kristy next for Kami jus for fun -- stay tuned. I was only referring to this apartment. The others have their own identity -- jus everyday life.

Joejo, I appreciate your apology, I think a lot of people had emotions running high last night (which is a bit silly really.)

To answer one of your questions, he's called Coke Boy because he used to keep a bottle of Coke by the bed and would drink it throughout the evening. Kami complained to Kristy that he drank so much, like a child

Thanks Benfold for telling me. Im wrong alot Benfold. This is ONLY my opinion about all of this. Everyone has an opinion. I could very well be wrong. I apologize when i screw up --ALWAYS!!! Im a very emotional guy who doesnt always speak reality -- i think that's ok -- it's a release of emotions. Again im sorry when i piss people off -- i dont mean to.

We all love Kami and Kristy, that's why we're here.  And obviously we would rather see them sexing each other rather than some guy.  But we're seeing real life in action.  People in their early 20s tend to have a lot of drama in their life.  They're in love.  They break up.  No, wait, they're in love again.  She loves him, no she doesn't, yes she does . . . . .  and so on.

I don't believe that any of this is "scripted" but watching RLC is definitely a lot like watching a TV show.  You tune in to see what happens to your favorite characters.

• Upvote 4

Kirby i think that's what i mean really. These arent actors -- im sorry if i sounded like i thought so. Its alot like watching tv lol -- only better. Again im sorry for being such a dumbass -- i feel like shit now. Ive got most people pissed at me now. I jus sometime speak out of my emotions, and i learn the hard way that's wrong. I apologize for all the wrong things i say -- i jus dont like the guy.