Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

8 minutes ago, alanohio said:

It appears that "coke boy" is back again. Kami and him left the apartment a few minutes ago :( ...I'm afraid Kami isn't going to have an easy time getting rid of this guy - or worse, maybe she really doesn't want to.

Relax nothing is going to happen between them, he is just taking her to the doctor.

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, alanohio said:

It appears that "coke boy" is back again. Kami and him left the apartment a few minutes ago :( ...I'm afraid Kami isn't going to have an easy time getting rid of this guy - or worse, maybe she really doesn't want to.

He brought some of her clothes back and the pink suitcase is now in the hallway, he was rolling it around when I tuned in. I think he trying to his best, but the fact remains that she is slowly getting her things back from him. Thanks Kitek I was wondering why she got some money from her stash.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

OK, so maybe cokeboy is just helping her out with going to the doctor. Just be careful with him Kami. He will try to get back with her.

yeah, the way he was trying to get a kiss from her the other night was a dead-ringer that he hasn't given up.

• Upvote 2