Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

1 hour ago, snaky said:

Mr Admin, what slider said is completely true! We are talking about just pictures here not ALL posts. Your answers keep confusing people. You either don't know this new forum yourself or you don't understand what we are talking about. It's not about who can POST images(you just did a useless thing there), it's about who can VIEW the images posted via an attachment option.

And please elaborate on the "benefits of being a premium member" in terms of how we post pictures and how it affects other members

Apparently, we are all a bit confused. What exactly is the issue? Ultimately, nothing has changed in regards to who can view images. Our current membership system has been in place for more than two years. I get that the issue is about who can see images, but i don't get what the misunderstanding is. In the simplest terms only Premium Members are allowed to see images that are uploaded directly to our servers. Images that are embedded via third party links are visible to everyone because they are not hosted on our server. The point about disabling attachments for non-premium members was to reduce confusion. Several people were asking why they couldn't see their own images, it is likely because they uploaded them to CC, but didn't have permission to view them because they weren't Premium Members. I have outlined the benefits here:

The simplest way to answer this is: Did I pay the $12 membership fee?  If yes, then you should be able to see all images that are posted on CC. If no, then you should not be able to see any attachment that has "camcaps.net" in the url, 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Harley, my feeling is that this time we see K&K for who they really are, living their lives as they live them. They make no effort to pose for the cameras like in Barcelona. They don't hide from us except to use the restroom. To me anyway, they are just two very beautiful young ladies, trying to make their way through life, we see all the ups and downs that they experience at home in Penthouse "K". It's very real compared to the craziness that is the Barcelona apartment. To be truthful, we have seen them in way none of us ever dreamed. We asked to have them back, and RLC and Kamila and Kristy decided to again share their lives with us, but this time, it is the real day to day life that they experience, in all it's glory. I for one am extremely thankful they both made this decision.

I myself, would not subscribe just for one apartment, but for the whole RLC experience. I am firm believer that yes K&K bring in new subscribers, but that is the sole purpose of the Barcelona Vacation apartment. Not the sole purpose of penthouse "K".

You wanted Honesty and you have my view.

Respectfully, I actually do not agree with you on a couple of the points raised

- They make no effort to pose for the cameras like in Barcelona. Just yesterday Kristy waited until Kami went out, put a substance in the bath water which made the water murky, and masturbated in the bath for the first time. This was a pre-meditated action just for the viewers, and seems to be the latest action in Kristy gradually showing us more and more. I do not for one moment believe that this ramping up ofher perfornances is due to her becoming less shy, In my opinion she is doing one of two things; EITHER putting on a show to entice Premium members to renew now that the majority of us have realised that there won't be any sex, lesbian or otherwise, in this apartment, OR she has just decided, for one reason or another, to show us more - either way, the viewers are 100% on her mind in my opinion.

- They don't hide from us except to use the restroom. That's just not true, Kami has been masturbating in the restroom every time apart from the first night. Now if it's true that she does this because she read some disparaging comments that some forum members wrote about her then that's completely understandable - I didn't read those comments and personally I believe that she masturbated in the bed the first night in order to entice viewers, and since then she has been hiding because a) coke boy may have requested it of her and b) she's becoming more 'adult' and doesn't want to show herself doing that any more. Again, both are perfectly good reasons but for whatever reason she does it, Kami absolutely does hide from us, and Kristy's show in the bath could also be considered hiding, to an extent.

I agree that this apt is much more real than Barca, and if you were a fan of K&K in Barca I would imagine that you would love this new apt, however I didn't know about RLC when K&K were in Barca and so I do not have any special connection or 'love' of these two girls - to me the behaviour of K&K offers exactly the same frustrations that Barca does, except the Barca girls are more blatant about it

Sorry for the long post! But Harley in short, if you watched K&K in Barca then I would imagine that you would love watching K&K in this new apt. If you didn't, is it worth signing up just to watch this apt, gorgeous as the girls are? Not in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have one question for all of you K&K fans and for those of you that subscribed to RLC when they were brought back, and keep in mind that I have seriously thought about subscribing to RLC again once I noticed they were back.

My question is this.......Judging by the pictures that are posted by you loyal fans, It appears to me that these two girls are the best at posing for the cameras just to draw in new subscriptions.  Am I correct in feeling this way or am I way off base here???  I just want honest reply's and no BS!!

Harley, you and I don't agree on quite a few things, but I think your missing out on some fun if you convince yourself that everything is staged.

I don't doubt that there are times the "shows" in ALL apartments (and that includes UN-abashed bathing scenes) are exaggerated a bit for us -  but that doesn't mean it's "fake". Living in an apartment with cameras is an experience we can only imagine, but it's not difficult to to realize they "never" forget they are there.

About K&K, I'm thrilled. Two beautiful, knockout gorgeous women going about their daily lives and sharing the good and bad with us.

Question; If Kristy one day looked directly into the camera and smiled at us - would that ruin your experience? It sure wouldn't ruin mine - I'd be elated :)

Join up - you can always cancel later :)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

- They make no effort to pose for the cameras like in Barcelona. Just yesterday Kristy waited until Kami went out, put a substance in the bath water which made the water murky, and masturbated in the bath for the first time. This was a pre-meditated action just for the viewers, and seems to be the latest action in Kristy gradually showing us more and more. I do not for one moment believe that this ramping up ofher perfornances is due to her becoming less shy, In my opinion she is doing one of two things; EITHER putting on a show to entice Premium members to renew now that the majority of us have realised that there won't be any sex, lesbian or otherwise, in this apartment, OR she has just decided, for one reason or another, to show us more - either way, the viewers are 100% on her mind in my opinion.

- They don't hide from us except to use the restroom. That's just not true, Kami has been masturbating in the restroom every time apart from the first night. Now if it's true that she does this because she read some disparaging comments that some forum members wrote about her then that's completely understandable - I didn't read those comments and personally I believe that she masturbated in the bed the first night in order to entice viewers, and since then she has been hiding because a) coke boy may have requested it of her and b) she's becoming more 'adult' and doesn't want to show herself doing that any more. Again, both are perfectly good reasons but for whatever reason she does it, Kami absolutely does hide from us, and Kristy's show in the bath could also be considered hiding, to an extent.

I agree that this apt is much more real than Barca, and if you were a fan of K&K in Barca I would imagine that you would love this new apt, however I didn't know about RLC when K&K were in Barca and so I do not have any special connection or 'love' of these two girls - to me the behaviour of K&K offers exactly the same frustrations that Barca does, except the Barca girls are more blatant about it

Sorry for the long post! But Harley in short, if you watched K&K in Barca then I would imagine that you would love watching K&K in this new apt. If you didn't, is it worth signing up just to watch this apt, gorgeous as the girls are? Not in my opinion.

Determining what is "Real Life" and what is not is tricky because obviously the tenants are very aware of the presence of the Camera so their "Real Life" includes those cameras.

From there, as you pointed out, there are 2 things that change because of the cameras : Things the tenants won't do because of the cameras and Things they do only because there are cameras.

For the things they won't do it can't be helped, there is a myriad of things that won't happen, obvious things like the don't use their real names, they don't talk about RLC but also things they consider more intimate, like you said Kamila stopped masturbating on camera for whatever reason, an other obvious one is that they will never use the toilet in the bathroom (except to flush things). This is a part of RLC that we have to accept.

For the things they do for the camera, that's where the apartments differ the most. As Thestarider said this almost never happens at K&K (this obviously my opinion because there is no way to prove it). I don't think the bath masturbation you talked about is what I consider a show for the cameras because, well, it is very probable that she would have done the same thing without the camera. The product she put in the water has been used before and Kristy is a very spontaneous girl (we often see her start something to change her mind at the last moment) so to me it was not premeditated at all. What I would consider a show is if she would have done like Leora or Zoya and lined up her vulva directly towards the camera, or if she winked or blew a kiss at us afterwards. When Kristy puts on a show it is always directed at Kamila like when she sang for her the other day. Is there an ulterior motive behind it? Maybe, but it is not the feeling I have when I watch her. Someone said that if all the girls are doing is for show then they should give them an academy award, that's pretty much where I stand.

As for you not particularly liking k&k I don't think it has anything to do with barcelona  because it was more or less the same thing. You are just not enticed by what the girls are showing, a great friendship, and I am persuaded you are not alone. Everybody does not have to follow RLC for the same things, that's why it is nice that they have variety.

One last thing, all I said is obviously biased by the fact that I absolutely adore Kristy (and also Kamila but Kristy is my number 1).

Sorry for the long post.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

I totally agree with your assessment and thank you for your honesty!

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Harley, you and I don't agree on quite a few things, but I think your missing out on some fun if you convince yourself that everything is staged.

I don't doubt that there are times the "shows" in ALL apartments (and that includes UN-abashed bathing scenes) are exaggerated a bit for us -  but that doesn't mean it's "fake". Living in an apartment with cameras is an experience we can only imagine, but it's not difficult to to realize they "never" forget they are there.

About K&K, I'm thrilled. Two beautiful, knockout gorgeous women going about their daily lives and sharing the good and bad with us.

Question; If Kristy one day looked directly into the camera and smiled at us - would that ruin your experience? It sure wouldn't ruin mine - I'd be elated :)

Join up - you can always cancel later :)

Thanks for your honesty!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Harley, my feeling is that this time we see K&K for who they really are, living their lives as they live them. They make no effort to pose for the cameras like in Barcelona. They don't hide from us except to use the restroom. To me anyway, they are just two very beautiful young ladies, trying to make their way through life, we see all the ups and downs that they experience at home in Penthouse "K". It's very real compared to the craziness that is the Barcelona apartment. To be truthful, we have seen them in way none of us ever dreamed. We asked to have them back, and RLC and Kamila and Kristy decided to again share their lives with us, but this time, it is the real day to day life that they experience, in all it's glory. I for one am extremely thankful they both made this decision.

I myself, would not subscribe just for one apartment, but for the whole RLC experience. I am firm believer that yes K&K bring in new subscribers, but that is the sole purpose of the Barcelona Vacation apartment. Not the sole purpose of penthouse "K".

You wanted Honesty and you have my view.

Thanks for your honesty!

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Determining what is "Real Life" and what is not is tricky because obviously the tenants are very aware of the presence of the Camera so their "Real Life" includes those cameras.

From there, as you pointed out, there are 2 things that change because of the cameras : Things the tenants won't do because of the cameras and Things they do only because there are cameras.

For the things they won't do it can't be helped, there is a myriad of things that won't happen, obvious things like the don't use their real names, they don't talk about RLC but also things they consider more intimate, like you said Kamila stopped masturbating on camera for whatever reason, an other obvious one is that they will never use the toilet in the bathroom (except to flush things). This is a part of RLC that we have to accept.

For the things they do for the camera, that's where the apartments differ the most. As Thestarider said this almost never happens at K&K (this obviously my opinion because there is no way to prove it). I don't think the bath masturbation you talked about is what I consider a show for the cameras because, well, it is very probable that she would have done the same thing without the camera. The product she put in the water has been used before and Kristy is a very spontaneous girl (we often see her start something to change her mind at the last moment) so to me it was not premeditated at all. What I would consider a show is if she would have done like Leora or Zoya and lined up her vulva directly towards the camera, or if she winked or blew a kiss at us afterwards. When Kristy puts on a show it is always directed at Kamila like when she sang for her the other day. Is there an ulterior motive behind it? Maybe, but it is not the feeling I have when I watch her. Someone said that if all the girls are doing is for show then they should give them an academy award, that's pretty much where I stand.

As for you not particularly liking k&k I don't think it has anything to do with barcelona  because it was more or less the same thing. You are just not enticed by what the girls are showing, a great friendship, and I am persuaded you are not alone. Everybody does not have to follow RLC for the same things, that's why it is nice that they have variety.

One last thing, all I said is obviously biased by the fact that I absolutely adore Kristy (and also Kamila but Kristy is my number 1).

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks for your honesty!

55 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Sorry for the long post.

I hear ya, but I still disagree with some of your points. I guess it's just perspective, you like the girls more than me so see their actions in a more positive light, whilst I'm (rightly or wrongly) more cynical. And I should clarify that I do like the girls, I just don't love them.

For me, I don't think Kristy would have had her session in the bath without the product in the water - yes she's used it before, but in my opinion she used it as a tool this time. Your point about how the cameras affect their behaviour is interesting; sure they play up to them occasionally, even if it's subconsciously - there have been studies done that show it's impossible for people to keep their behaviour unchanged when there's a camera present, but they also curtail their behaviour (as evidenced when Kami told her friend she would "obviously" never have sex in this apartment.)

It's still nice to watch these girls, but a lot of hate is thrown towards the Barca apartment because it's 'fake' and K&K are more 'real.' That's true concerning the relationship between the girls, but I think it's false when concerning their behaviour

33 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I hear ya, but I still disagree with some of your points. I guess it's just perspective, you like the girls more than me so see their actions in a more positive light, whilst I'm (rightly or wrongly) more cynical. And I should clarify that I do like the girls, I just don't love them.

For me, I don't think Kristy would have had her session in the bath without the product in the water - yes she's used it before, but in my opinion she used it as a tool this time. Your point about how the cameras affect their behaviour is interesting; sure they play up to them occasionally, even if it's subconsciously - there have been studies done that show it's impossible for people to keep their behaviour unchanged when there's a camera present, but they also curtail their behaviour (as evidenced when Kami told her friend she would "obviously" never have sex in this apartment.)

It's still nice to watch these girls, but a lot of hate is thrown towards the Barca apartment because it's 'fake' and K&K are more 'real.' That's true concerning the relationship between the girls, but I think it's false when concerning their behaviour

Absolutely correct......I feel the same way.