Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

My God has this event shown some true colours on this board. I don't know about the rest of you but I've wanted to see Kami take some dick for a couple years. Today is a good day::)

For those calling her a hoe or fake because this happened, you do know real people have sex right? Did you miss the talk or...what?

Good for her...and him, If you've got a problem with what went on here, what in gods name brought you here in the first place? Get a grip and stop putting people down. Peace

• Upvote 12

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Can someone please update us on what all happened tonight. We saw Kammi was getting fucked in the open by her ex boyfriend. They had multiple sessions? Yes? Did they both cum?

Nah nobody came, they were mostly playing around but he slid it in for a few minutes and gave it to her pretty good actually. She cut it short and never really got goin again. Still pretty awesome.

• Upvote 2

Just now, denizenkane said:

Nah nobody came, they were mostly playing around but he slid it in for a few minutes and gave it to her pretty good actually. She cut it short and never really got goin again. Still pretty awesome.

That's the first accurate description I've seen all night LOL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joejo said:

Kristy was there earlier tonight im 100% sure. Doesn't take much to turn her on obviously.  Kristy's bed is far from made-up.

We'll have to agree to disagree until someone else chimes in then.

No jealousy jus let down that shes not what she portraid to be  I hope Kristy sees the video that i assure you was taped. Id be soooo happy if she had sex with a decent guy, but he's a useless piece of crap. Anyone who calls his girlfriend his puppett it'snt worth crap.