heavyweight

2 minutes ago, Seafarer340 said:

I didn't know that couple. But that goes to show u what can happen if they don't use some kind of birth control.

You're right and in their case, I don't think it was a planned pregnancy.  I could be wrong, it's just what I believe!

2 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Not true. I'd like to think that at least 50% of the children born today were planned. But then I still have a 50's midset so I could be very naive here.

I'm sure there is a good percentage of children born today that are still planned.  Both of my kids were planned!

Y'all have a good day....I'm outta here!

I was raised in the 50's to and I have 5  kids all grown now. It wasn't planned but it happen with no regrets. But today I  think more people plan it  which is ok with me. thats just is the way it is  Ok  thats it now every body take care and have a good easter.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎27 at 10:31 AM, Seafarer340 said:

I didn't know that couple. But that goes to show u what can happen if they don't use some kind of birth control.

If you don't want kids.  Then keep the legs closed.  It's plain and simple.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎27 at 11:48 AM, Seafarer340 said:

I was raised in the 50's to and I have 5  kids all grown now. It wasn't planned but it happen with no regrets. But today I  think more people plan it  which is ok with me. thats just is the way it is  Ok  thats it now every body take care and have a good easter.

Back in the 50's People didn't care. They just fuck and out pops a kid.  Now they are sitting back awaiting that Golden Pension from the Baby Boom Years they were promised.

It won't be near to being Golden though.

• Upvote 1