A harmonious peace

17 hours ago, alanohio said:

There are always things that you do not want the world to know about.

Would not make a blind bit of difference to what they say as I do not speak Russian. That reminds me I must learn some. Leora speaks 4 languages how to you know this have you got inside information from somewhere. I could put up with the Ballet but Jazz no thanks. I know she likes Rock and Metal music, she is a wild chick on the inside. She is my number 1.

I rant on this room due to disappointment. Yes, Leora is highly educated. She is also very artistic and used to be a very fun person to observe. In the 3/4 years Ive paid my money and subscribed to RLC only this Lady has given up, and thats why I cant be quiet any longer. In the beginning Leora was full of LIFE. Her energy and playfulness on top of that former delicious body is what drew us all to her. The drastic decline in her own enthusiasm to live life is whats so depressing. I have two Sisters. I would be in an argument every time I saw one of them if they lived their life like Leora does now. She doesnt do anything. Paul does not celebrate her or anything any longer. And she has laid down and taken it. She is trapped and that sucks cause its her own doing. Its a shame to see a flame go out. I promise Im done. This will be my last post in the Leora and Paul. My apologies to BBsq69 for any hard feelings. People shouldn't promote and glorify something so tragic. Have fun watching. 

• Upvote 1

On 31.03.2016 at 9:09 PM, blue is the colour said:

Leora gets a mobile/cell phone call in living room and then goes into the bathroom to answer it... wonder why that is!!! if it was Paul on the other end so what is the big secret.

Pherhaps I have a suspicious mind.:dodgy: 31/03/2016 at 1.05 a.m. their time.

Maybe it's a personal call. Not to our ears. It is reasonable. Other tenants have told too much.

• Upvote 4

On 4/1/2016 at 7:57 AM, blue is the colour said:

I know she likes Rock and Metal music, she is a wild chick on the inside.

Her musical tastes are pretty varied, but this morning... her taste totally blows. She has a song on that sounds like the same one over and over and over again, or perhaps it's a group that has no stylistic variety. It's a total downer song. Punk, perhaps?

• StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic