Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

This is the thread for all of the complainers out there who want to bitch about why the girls went out on vacation and have forsaken us entitled fans.

Please feel free to post endless pages about this topic over the next couple of weeks. I look forward to hearing from the myriad of disgruntled, entitled Kami & Kristy fans out there. 

I will be here to moderate this important discussion.

Alanohio, thes, smufy and others, you are also welcome to moderate and or post on this topic of worldly importance.

Oh, and we can now subsume the under maintenance thread in here if people want.

If this  thread takes off, we can start a thread of Barcelona and Moscow, which apartment is more of a show put on by our rlc overlords and why. I want fully reasoned and logically argued posts in there only!

Thank you for  your consideration. I look forward to seeing you here.

• Upvote 1

why, Why, WHY ???  RLC is so unfair. Once they got our money, they ignore us. Hell, they probably paid for the girl's vacations. What in the hell am I suppose to do for 2 weeks? Look at that stupid "Under Maintenance" message? Maybe they add the braille watermarks to that too so we can't even share it without getting banned. $45 down the drain. I'm going to write the most stinging email to RLC and let them know exactly what I think. I'll ruin their dinner for all the crap I'm going to hurl their way. Damn!!!

/jest

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

why, Why, WHY ???  RLC is so unfair. Once they got our money, they ignore us. Hell, they probably paid for the girl's vacations. What in the hell am I suppose to do for 2 weeks? Look at that stupid "Under Maintenance" message? Maybe they add the braille watermarks to that too so we can't even share it without getting banned. $45 down the drain. I'm going to write the most stinging email to RLC and let them know exactly what I think. I'll ruin their dinner for all the crap I'm going to hurl their way. Damn!!!

/jest

Hahaha! Thank you pal. Thanks for starting this crucial topic off. Look forward to many more of your "stinging" complaints. Ouch!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

I will be here to moderate this important discussion.

are you mod here mr1010? i don't think for the moment.

take the place just 2 seconds of the members have take suscription 2 days ago for see kami fuck with bf and 2 days later,she's in vacation for two weeks!

4 minutes ago, alanohio said:

/jest

You could maybe try to get out a bit in the next two weeks? There is an entire world out there where having RLC as a main focus and making it sound lika a tragedy when some of the tennants leave for two weeks can't be good. The girls are living "normal" lives besides being on cam on a daily basis so I would consider a vacation as a very welcome event on there part.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Leoralover29 said:

You could maybe try to get out a bit in the next two weeks? There is an entire world out there where having RLC as a main focus and making it sound lika a tragedy when some of the tennants leave for two weeks can't be good. The girls are living "normal" lives besides being on cam on a daily basis so I would consider a vacation as a very welcome event on there part.

Alan is joking pal. As am I. This is a satirical topic to see who really will complain.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

are you mod here mr1010? i don't think for the moment.

take the place just 2 seconds of the members have take suscription 2 days ago for see kami fuck with bf and 2 days later,she's in vacation for two weeks!

Clive, yes I am.

I am a subscriber pal. For over a year. Try to look at the positive side of things. At least we finally saw her fuck someone which we knew she was already doing. Better than nothing.

And all apartments take vacation. Do you get vacation from your job? 

Try not to look at them as our slaves.

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Clive, yes I am.

I am a subscriber pal. For over a year. Try to look at the positive side of things. At least we finally saw her fuck someone which we knew she was already doing. Better than nothing.

And all apartments take vacation. Do you get vacation from your job? 

Try not to look at them as our slaves.

it's 4 years im on rlc and on camcaps,not my first account here,

yes tenants can take vacation,it's not the problem but imagine if kami/kristy go in vacation again every two months this print and summer,you will be happy send 45$ per month for see empty appartment?

last time i have take suscription on december i have never see suzan/hector during my suscription,is it normal for 45 $?

i know there is 13 appartments but you watch really all appartments?,you spend your time on kami/krist and nora appart thread so i think you are like a large part of members you are interesting just by 3-4 appartments

• Upvote 3

Man, I didn't think people would really take me up on this topic!

It is fine though.

Clive, I get what you say. They won't go on vacation every couple of months pal.

It is your decision to  pay or not. I know, I mainly watch the 2 but I watch others as well. to me it is worth it.

Keep talking about it pal, I don't mind dissent.

• Upvote 1