Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Thes, it is possible that the angel they got on short notice was the only girl they could get for now. And she probably did not want cameras 24/7. It is one thing if it is for a few days, but 2 weeks is a long time. 

And while I may agree with you that it isn't a good business decision, K & K have a lot of leverage vis a vis RLC as they are extremely popular. So if K & K say the guest won't do it, what choice do they have really?

I think at this point while we are disappointed, we will have to cope. I know you can do that. Doesn't mean we have to like it though.

It is possible on short notice 1010,  I will agree, but a trip like this for the average Russian person would take quite a while to save the money.

Doing a little research reveals the cost of trip to very popular island resorts in  Koh Samui  from Moscow (12 night stay) would cost the girls about $2000 dollars if they booked in advance, that is flights and hotel at double occupancy one room, and lets say another $50.00 a day for food and expenses $600 a piece, total cost of $3200. that would about as cheap as they go. (K&K and cheap do not mix)

Average wage in Moscow according to the Moscow times 

Salaries in Moscow Rise to $1,200 Per Month as Wage Growth Slows

This trip would cost about 3 months wages, but actually probably closer to 4 months wages.

My point is this trip was not something that was not spur of the moment for them, it had to be planned and then booked in advance.

I am not disappointed with the girls, or the the young angel that is house sitting for them.or the fact it will be under maintenance for two weeks. I am merely pointing out facts. that this apartment is much different than all other 13  apartments, and so are the tenants life styles that occupies thus apartment, In fact, far different than any other apartment in the RLC chain. They have been and will continue to be treated like royalty, the other tenants that take trips of this length always have in the recent past to have house sitters on camera to ensure the company has an income source As i stated above previously the loss of 100 memberships does affect the bottom line.

This in fact was a very poor business decision by RLC and that K&K are very important part of the RLC chain, that greatly affects the outcome of their new business model. a P&L or balance sheet statement monthly will show this if broken down correctly. RLC has many choices as it is 1.8 million dollar internet business

Barcelona is still by far the number one apartment on RLC by clicks and hits. it is by far the number one apartment on CC as well.  NORA wins because she has a great business mind and is a very beautiful business woman.That is why I say that K&K still have a lot to learn.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Thes for your reasoned responses here. I never figured I would get such good posts to this topic. And as Foamy has said here, it seems to have acted as a safety valve for some members. I am glad for anyone this helps to be able to express themselves.

And this is a special apartment Thes. I agree with you 100% on that.

Did K & K make a mistake leaving for so long without a set replacement? Yes, I have to agree with you. But the girls are young. they aren't wise to the ways of the world. They will learn. Or they won't. It is their lives. I hope they choose wisely, in bf's and everything else in life. But listen, even at 54 and 60 years old we still make mistakes.

And would Nora do it better? Of course, no doubt.

But, if I have my way, this thread can help members here cope with the temporary lose of our beloveds and keep the faith.

They will however lose some subscribers. But many will flock back when they come back rested and ready to "play". Bf's could be more of an issue down the road although Kami did it with him in rlc now. Will Kristy follow suit? I think Kristy is more conservative but who knows?

So listen people. Keep it coming here. I am ready to "help" you get by. As I have said, I can offer discussion, debate, some "stroking" and comfort, and even the occasional back rub or erotica if necessary.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Thes, it is possible that the angel they got on short notice was the only girl they could get for now. And she probably did not want cameras 24/7. It is one thing if it is for a few days, but 2 weeks is a long time. 

And while I may agree with you that it isn't a good business decision, K & K have a lot of leverage vis a vis RLC as they are extremely popular. So if K & K say the guest won't do it, what choice do they have really?

I think at this point while we are disappointed, we will have to cope. I know you can do that. Doesn't mean we have to like it though.

Ok. I'm trying to play catch-up with all the posts. Who is the shy angel that was possibly going to house-sit, but couldn't deal with the cameras? Is this an imaginary person or was there really someone who visited them?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is possible on short notice 1010,  I will agree, but a trip like this for the average Russian person would take quite a while to save the money.

Doing a little research reveals the cost of trip to very popular island resorts in  Koh Samui  from Moscow (12 night stay) would cost the girls about $2000 dollars if they booked in advance, that is flights and hotel at double occupancy one room, and lets say another $50.00 a day for food and expenses $600 a piece, total cost of $3200. that would about as cheap as they go. (K&K and cheap do not mix)

Average wage in Moscow according to the Moscow times 

Salaries in Moscow Rise to $1,200 Per Month as Wage Growth Slows

This trip would cost about 3 months wages, but actually probably closer to 4 months wages.

My point is this trip was not something that was not spur of the moment for them, it had to be planned and then booked in advance.

I am not disappointed with the girls, or the the young angel that is house sitting for them.or the fact it will be under maintenance for two weeks. I am merely pointing out facts. that this apartment is much different than all other 13  apartments, and so are the tenants life styles that occupies thus apartment, In fact, far different than any other apartment in the RLC chain. They have been and will continue to be treated like royalty, the other tenants that take trips of this length always have in the recent past to have house sitters on camera to ensure the company has an income source As i stated above previously the loss of 100 memberships does affect the bottom line.

This in fact was a very poor business decision by RLC and that K&K are very important part of the RLC chain, that greatly affects the outcome of their new business model. a P&L or balance sheet statement monthly will show this if broken down correctly. RLC has many choices as it is 1.8 million dollar internet business

Barcelona is still by far the number one apartment on RLC by clicks and hits. it is by far the number one apartment on CC as well.  NORA wins because she has a great business mind and is a very beautiful business woman.That is why I say that K&K still have a lot to learn.

Who is house sitting for them? I only get the typical "under maintenance" screen and can not get to see any of the rooms. Did I miss out on a joke or something?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Who is house sitting for them? I only get the typical "under maintenance" screen and can not get to see any of the rooms. Did I miss out on a joke or something?

No iBook n the coments thread i think there is a picture of her before they pulled the plug

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No iBook n the coments thread i think there is a picture of her before they pulled the plug

Thanks buddy for minding the thread while I was busy. Hahahaa! You can  be my co-moderator. I also offered it to Alanohio who makes great posts as well.

• Upvote 1

Book, by the way, in case you don't realize it, I started this thread as a tongue in cheek reply to the posters who go bonkers when these apartments are under maintenance. But it has become much more. Now you can use it to voice whatever you want about the girls, their vacation, anything else you want to bitch about. And I welcome all comers. But, if someone gets kooky and hurts the girls, do expect I will do my best to highlight them. A spotlight, if you will.

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So, do you mean that she actually was there in the apartment on the day they left (or after)? If so, then maybe they will "re-open" the apartment at some point before the girls return. I wouldn't mind having the chance to watch some of the cute girlfriends that K&K have had as visitors. :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4