Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Man, I didn't think people would really take me up on this topic!

It is fine though.

Clive, I get what you say. They won't go on vacation every couple of months pal.

It is your decision to  pay or not. I know, I mainly watch the 2 but I watch others as well. to me it is worth it.

Keep talking about it pal, I don't mind dissent.

for quick remember 2 weeks ago kamila was already out during one week for trip for visiting family,im ok with that but

one week later already out again for two weeks and this time for vacation so in one month we will see kami only one week here and the summer have not start,

we will see later if they don't go in vacation minimum every two months for this print and summer,vacation ok but there is some limits too it's not respected the pay members on rlc

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

for quick remember 2 weeks ago kamila was already out during one week for trip for visiting family,im ok with that but

one week later already out again for two weeks and this time for vacation so in one month we will see kami only one week here and the summer have not start,

we will see later if they don't go in vacation minimum every two months for this print and summer,vacation ok but there is some limits too it's not respected the pay members on rlc

Agreed, clive. Obviously, not good for their business if they go away every month. But, I think they had this planned for a while.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Agreed, clive. Obviously, not good for their business if they go away every month. But, I think they had this planned for a while.

personaly im surprise see kami/kristy go out for vacation today,that was so fast,i have waiting for vacation in this appartment but not already..

sorry for my english,i think you have understand the english is not my language

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, clivebb said:

personaly im surprise see kami/kristy go out for vacation today,that was so fast,i have waiting for vacation in this appartment but not already..

sorry for my english,i think you have understand the english is not my language

That is fine pal.

I should not have to preface this but remember I am not being serious:

The other RLC  girls have rightly raised enough money for the 2Ks so be sent on holiday. Who do they think they are, hogging the limelight with their prettiness and further going for the sympathy vote with their lame BFs? All they need is each other's BFF and they are going fuck one another like bunnies off cam. That's not because they hate you; it's because they worry about your health and the rise in blood pressure they would cause if they actually publicly got it on. No, reserve your hatred for all the other girls who finally gave up competing and sent them away ... perhaps for good because once the Ks have tasted the forbidden fruit they may never return from paradise. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I should not have to preface this but remember I am not being serious:

The other RLC  girls have rightly raised enough money for the 2Ks so be sent on holiday. Who do they think they are, hogging the limelight with their prettiness and further going for the sympathy vote with their lame BFs? All they need is each other's BFF and they are going fuck one another like bunnies off cam. That's not because they hate you, it's because they worry about your health and the rise in blood pressure they would cause if they actually publicly got it on. No, reserve your hatred for all the other girls who finally gave up competing and sent them away ... perhaps for good because once the Ks have tasted the forbidden fruit they may never return from paradise. 

You go BB!

BTW, I forgot to state the rules. No big red print pal! Who do you think you are, Mikey?

Good one about the BP thing. Hadn't thought about that angle.

THANK YOU KAMI & KRISTY!!!! Big kiss!

• Upvote 1

RLC the 7 P's were not used in the is case at all..........you have the angels which everyone loved to choose from and who do you chose to stay in your apartment while K&K get a much needed vacation,

They shyest one of the bunch, then you go into maintenance for two weeks because she doesn't want to be on camera. Memberships are important to your survival and to pay for the penthouse they live in. I would love to offer my experience and services as business management. this could have been prevented. Nelly and Dasha know how to prevent loos of income for the compnay, but K&K still have a lot to learn.

The cost basis alone to upkeep and maintain along with the rent on the penthouse would dictate that you should have hired temps for the duration of the vacation.

Lose just 100 members because of this and you lost $4500 gross revenue, and will probably lose more that over this little vacation, The revenue steam for last month was down from the previous month already, and it only makes good business sense to me, but what the hell do I know.

THE 7  P's would have prevented any loss of membership,

PROPER       PRIOR        PLANNING         PREVENTS          PISS         POOR         PERFORMANCE.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC the 7 P's were not used in the is case at all..........you have the angels which everyone loved to choose from and who do you chose to stay in your apartment while K&K get a much needed vacation,

They shyest one of the bunch, then you go into maintenance for two weeks because she doesn't want to be on camera. Memberships are important to your survival and to pay for the penthouse they live in. I would love to offer my experience and services as business management. this could have been prevented. Nelly and Dasha know how to prevent loos of income for the compnay, but K&K still have a lot to learn.

The cost basis alone to upkeep and maintain along with the rent on the penthouse would dictate that you should have hired temps for the duration of the vacation.

Lose just 100 members because of this and you lost $4500 gross revenue, and will probably lose more that over this little vacation, The revenue steam for last month was down from the previous month already, and it only makes good business sense to me, but what the hell do I know.

THE 7  P's would have prevented any loss of membership,

PROPER       PRIOR        PLANNING         PREVENTS          PISS         POOR         PERFORMANCE.

You thought long and hard for your seven P's ,eh Thes? Good job!

Man,I never thought people would actually post about this topic. thank you people!

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

You thought long and hard for your seven P's ,eh Thes? Good job!

Man,I never thought people would actually post about this topic. thank you people!

Actually no this something my father instilled in me from a young age 1010

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

why, Why, WHY ???  RLC is so unfair. Once they got our money, they ignore us. Hell, they probably paid for the girl's vacations. What in the hell am I suppose to do for 2 weeks? Look at that stupid "Under Maintenance" message? Maybe they add the braille watermarks to that too so we can't even share it without getting banned. $45 down the drain. I'm going to write the most stinging email to RLC and let them know exactly what I think. I'll ruin their dinner for all the crap I'm going to hurl their way. Damn!!!

/jest

Why? Because RLC is a business knothead. They do what they do to make a profit (and get a little on the side - don't tell me it's not true!). And why would they pay for a vacation? If anyone is on the French Riviera, it's the owners. What are you suppose to do for 2 weeks? There are 13 other, perfectly equal apartments to watch. Come on, really. You can't keep your hands busy watching Butch and Sabrina? No, they don't add the watermarks to the maintenance screen. Who wants to watch U fuck M???  $45 is a pittance. What did you expect, a night with every girl in the project? Good luck with that fathead! And that email you want to send? Will be answered the same all the other emails are answered.

We apologize that your experience on RLC has not met your expectations. We will take your comments into account and hope to provide you with a more rewarding experience. thank you for watching RLC!

Buck up guy!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

Why? Because RLC is a business knothead. They do what they do to make a profit (and get a little on the side - don't tell me it's not true!). And why would they pay for a vacation? If anyone is on the French Riviera, it's the owners. What are you suppose to do for 2 weeks? There are 13 other, perfectly equal apartments to watch. Come on, really. You can't keep your hands busy watching Butch and Sabrina? No, they don't add the watermarks to the maintenance screen. Who wants to watch U fuck M???  $45 is a pittance, and that email you want to send? Will be answered the same all the other emails are answered.

We apologize that your experience on RLC has not met your expectations. We will take your comments into account and hope to provide you with a more rewarding experience. thank you for watching RLC!

Buck up guy!

Alan, pal, you have lost it. You are now talking to yourself, lol! You know they say it is when you answer yourself that you have a problem so....

• Upvote 1