Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nobody is going to dump RLC just because K&K went on holiday (on business, no doubt). They will all stand by with frothing mouths like cattle with anthrax and be overjoyed when the girls return. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Yes, this is true. But some poor hooked folks might have issues. For them I am here.

• Upvote 1

Query: where is mikey? No Kami & Kristy, no Rita, no Adele. Someone ought to check his pulse.

Come here on my thread buddy. Enjoy yourself. It is a CAPS allowed zone. (But no red ink, I already warned BB).

Here we have fun. You can cry your eyes out or your can laugh your guts out. It is your choice. Have fun with it.

Only rule here is no calling names or demeaning the girls. Otherwise anything goes. 

Do be aware though that the creator of this thread, me, may highlight posts that exceed the credulity zone. And satire may rule the day.

14 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Hire an organizer guy, pal! Are you going to "die" without them?

It was a joke-just saying what i have read over time that some people couldn't get anything done because of their additction to watching RLC all the time.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, happyone said:

It was a joke-just saying what i have read over time that some people couldn't get anything done because of their additction to watching RLC all the time.

Happyone, guy, mine was a joke also! I should have said, lol!

You need to read the title of this thread and my first post here. This is  a tongue in cheek thread.

I exactly agree with you, buddy!

Barry, welcome to my humble abode here. Feel free to hang here whenever you want. We can have fun with this. 

No reason to get down about the girls. We will just have all night parties here and get drunk to pass the two weeks!