Does Leora seem upset to you too?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's either looking up causes for the limp dick syndrome, or she's watching Cam Caps to see what others thought of that most recent non-event that took place between Paul and herself.

Hell, I don't know,.. But she does seem pretty distraught over something.

Leora.... You cook, You clean, and You have a wonderful and seductive shape. You do not waste the day away sleeping. I would take you out and have some fun times, share in some new adventures, and celebrate sharing a life with you in a heart beat. And, by the way, treat you right and make you feel desired and cared about without trying to HUMP your or stick my fingers and hand between your legs every ten minutes, but alas I am too old for you... So this is my my recommendation to you... Find someone that will do this for you and get rid Paul...... then come back here to RLC  :-) :-) :-)  I hope you get this.......

She does have her good points,.. I even watched her iron that oafs shirt for him.

He's just a goof,.. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to play the role here, not at the age that I am right now.

But he just need's to get her excited, and it sure isn't by hiding himself under a blanket while he timidly has sex with her.