Does Leora seem upset to you too?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There can only be so many battles before the true outcome of a war becomes apparent. Either the battles need to stop or make a decision and let the war be done. The battles will only make for more resentment both in mind and heart. Hope they can find peace, either way, and get on with being happy and sharing of the good things in life. This beating each other up is not good for any couple........... Good Luck you two..........

Guest Squirrel

she's crying :(

I would really like to see Leora get back to her painting. (And she can keep her hat on.  :) )

It would be good for her mental health. She's quite talented as far as I can tell from my distant vantage point. Beauty creates beauty, and as long as she's screwing around on that damn computer all the time or fighting with Paul, she'll be unhappy.

Hey Paul try something different... EAT HER... all you do is grope and stick your dick in her... do you know anything else.... damn dude give that thang some tongue service ro something.. change it up...  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I agree with Dan.  She does deserve someone better than what she has with Paul.

I've got to honest, he still makes me so mad at times.

Like Dan, I am way too old for her, so I don't fantasize over myself being with her.  But I wish somehow that she could keep the apartment by herself, and then maybe meet someone new who was more deserving.

That's my secret wish anyway.