Does Leora seem upset to you too?

Sorry, I don't know how to do videos.  But I was always impressed by those that could.

However, You didn't miss anything over this escapade.

First Macho Camacho hid himself under the blanket and then timidly began to gently thrust back and forth for a short time.

Then she, being frustrated with the blanket and all, decided to clime on top, and she rocked back and forth for a short while.

Then they ended up on their sides with him pulling the blankets over them, and what looked like her gentle stroking him under the cover, while he tried to massage her under the cover, and then nothing.

it wasn't anything to write home about.  So that's why she got sad and cried out there in the living room.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a very short threshold, and I've heard her in the past act like it worked for her.

But I don't know, to me it isn't just that anymore, it's also that he doesn't rouse her psychologically, or makes her feel like she's being taken and such.

You guys as usual assume stuff and make up things but the reality of that night was that they were having a fight over which sex position they both want (nothing to do with him not able to get it up), and they never agreed since the beginning, then after they were in bed he told her i can't feel anything like that, so she told him something and he responded like now I definitely don't want it, so it all ended up there and she left the bedroom sleeping alone on the sofa. Things escalated next morning over what happened at night.

I wish people would stop creating stories if they don't speak Russian! They didn't fight over a sex position (that's silly) She was upset because  yesterday he came and left her hanging, and this morning he got into bed and said "touch me", and afterwards just rolled off. Plus he spent all her vacation playing on the computer and they never went anywhere. All the while he's been talking to his buddies on the computer about going out without her. And she found out. That's the extent of it!

Well all I can say is she deserves a hell of a lot better!!! I am way to old for that little HOT whippersnapper but she would feel like a queen in my house because she would have partner that wants to grow with her. That Idiot she is with is a complete fool and one sorry excuse for a man!