Does Leora seem upset to you too?

Guest giuseppe r

Good. Now that we have had confirmation of the true nature of the infamous Paul (at least on my part). We just have to wait for another fight in the coming days ....

This night he pulled up the nose all the time. I think I have a vague idea of how they were invested the money he took to Leora.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. Now that we have had confirmation of the true nature of the infamous Paul (at least on my part). We just have to wait for another fight in the coming days ....

This night he pulled up the nose all the time. I think I have a vague idea of how they were invested the money he took to Leora.

I wonder if she stays with him because of her sexual attraction, or because she thinks she doesn't have any other options right now.  Still, it is mystifying that she could be so angry (seemingly justifiably) and upset one minute and pursuing sex with him the next.

Guest giuseppe r

I wonder if she stays with him because of her sexual attraction, or because she thinks she doesn't have any other options right now.  Still, it is mystifying that she could be so angry (seemingly justifiably) and upset one minute and pursuing sex with him the next.

She is very in love with him. He is not in love with her. He took advantage of this situation.

hello i have a same topic opening yesterday about this strong and a bad day for leora !!!!!

well i can just say the couple go stop !!!

maybe my possibility

paul have nothing say about the cam in the appartement !

other leaora have see paul chatting in the web with another women !

other there make nothing in the appartement and she dont believe that now !!!

well maybe are something another !!

just i say that was yesterday a bad dream for leora and paul !!! :-\ :-\ :-\

here is next part of last night drama

I heard her saying she starts to hate him more every day and she hates that bitch Masha (guess his ex)

then she falls down on the floor with hysteric cry

Snaky could you translate thx

ok kooloos, basically same stuff: she asked him if he thinks he didn't do nothing wrong, he said no he didn't , more tears, he said he doesn't want to live with her anymore, more hysterical crying, she said she hates his "mamasha", not Masha, which is slang for mother. Apparently his mom has been brainwashing him in terms of Leora. Then everything quiets down.

Question for you man, when they move to a different room why don't you switch the cam?

here is next part of last night drama

I heard her saying she starts to hate him more every day and she hates that bitch Masha (guess his ex)

then she falls down on the floor with hysteric cry

Snaky could you translate thx

ok kooloos, basically same stuff: she asked him if he thinks he didn't do nothing wrong, he said no he didn't , more tears, he said he doesn't want to live with her anymore, more hysterical crying, she said she hates his "mamasha", not Masha, which is slang for mother. Apparently his mom has been brainwashing him in terms of Leora. Then everything quiets down.

Question for you man, when they move to a different room why don't you switch the cam?

Because you couldn't see her as she was on the floor by the bedroom door and there is a wall which

blocks the view on the living room cam.

well now she go out to work but she go at last to paul with a kiss again !!!!

well this story are crazy other she play with ihm now ????

for me the situation are most complicated .

can we help

leora other another people to this situation to comprehensive situattion to order in the  good way to make !!!

ist a good ask !!!!!!!!

i look this story with amazing regard to leora  and just i thinck much people make the same .

well what we can make ????

i dont no .

about the video strike last friday i make something ask ?

that was a paper in the room down go and later this paper was go ??  from where come thas paper paul !! other leora !! 

but in the video you see the paper coming and later there paper was go ????

well about what ist this paper ???