Does Leora seem upset to you too?

thanks MGB RE the water. Your exact comments/observations are what make this board interesting. I had no idea the hot water was centrally distributed. Makes sense to clean out the pipes for corrosion.

thanks!

cas

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god this chick nothing but argue and complain ???? i dont know what for im sure paul isnt faultless but goodness almost everyday shes screaming and complaining at him she just now chews his ass in bed he gets up now he carries her into bed kissing all over her maybe she has to fight to make up ? maybe bipolar maybe just plain crazy i dont know im waiting for the new cpl lol maya the best thing since lora i miss maria like i dont know what alma is the bomb no need to even go there i just dont quite understand paul and her relationship if i could id personaly delete alina what a waste o well some of it i just dont get it is reallife tho so

elle est superbe mais elle a un probleme cette fille,elle est un peu folle,tout vas bien puis deux minute apres crie comme une hysterique,claque les portes,je plains paul comment fait il pour supporter ca,je ne pourrais pas vivre avec une fille comme ca ,