Does Leora seem upset to you too?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told you he'll be back  ;D

As per Kooloos' request: 1-he took money out of her wallet without telling her. 2-he was out helping his ex and didn't pick up the phone. she asked him to meet her at the bus stop because she had a heavy bag and her stomach was hurting, he basically told her to carry it herself.

And the funniest thing is she keeps asking him why he did it, and he got nothing to say for himself. He keeps saying that nothing bad happened. Which confirms 100% my diagnosis--he's got serious mental defect.  Well the conclusion was she told him to get the hell out buuut,  ;D ;D  if he doesn't come back she will be gone for good.

Therefore, I rest my case with this couple and move on to the sexy and sexual Isabel!

Now it is 3:30 am there and he will not let her sleep.  He keeps groping and prodding her and she resists his advances.  I keep waiting for him to smother her but we would all be witnesses to that

and might have to testify.  But we all know, "Breaking UP is Hard to Do". Soap opera to continue.  Are they speaking Spanish also and what country are they in?

Thanks Snaky for the translation. I watched a little of the encounter earlier today and the discvussion was hot. They moved off camera and

could only hear the yelling for a long time.

Your translation helps me understand the situation.

NullBurner is Right, it is like soap opera . But I do not think that the best writers in Hollywood that write the soaps could top this . And then their is Paul the leading man in this soap opera . Who just when you think he is gone , he is back in the next show . Like a cat with 9 lives .