Does Leora seem upset to you too?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedel

Malen kann leora wirklich gut,Sie sieht auch gut aus.Aber wenn nicht demnächst

was männliches kommt wird ihre muschi austrocknen.Das ist dann wirkliche schade

I hope what I'm seeing right now, is just Leora doing her normal house cleaning, and not her getting ready to vacate the premises.

She energetic, and cute.  And yes, as we all know somewhat naïve and immature.

But I always thought at heart that she was a sweet girl.

I just think she would be so much happier with a guy who wasn't so pathetic and worthless as Paul.

My one word description of Paul is,.. Yuck!

We're going to need some good translators here, just in case she starts to talk to someone on the phone, so we'll know if this is her getting ready to leave or not, (I hope not), or if RLC will send some decent looking guy around with flowers to say,.. This is our new contract with you, and if you don't object the apartment also comes equipped with me.

Or, if you don't like me, you can go find someone else. 

Well, I can tell by the look on her face, and by the way she put the phone down, that she is still trying to get Paul to talk to her.

Girl,.. Please,.. Just find someone new.  Someone who like yourself takes pride in himself and in his appearance.  Someone with at least half a brain in his head.

I hope what I'm seeing right now, is just Leora doing her normal house cleaning, and not her getting ready to vacate the premises.

I'll be happy with either outcome. Her finding someone new or her leaving. Both scenarios seem very unlikely though.

Well, I'd hate to see her leave, but it is a strange time of the night to be doing such a thorough house cleaning,.. unless it's just to keep her mind off of her 'one and only'.

I don't know what kind of lucky rabbits foot or charm Paul must have,.. But he is so ill suited for her it's not funny!

She need to open her eyes, and wise up!   

And to RLC,.. Let her keep the apartment,.. We don't need anymore Alina and Anton's, or Alma and Stefan's, or any of those type of uninteresting, boring, people filling up this place.

She looks like she's getting ready to go out.  Strange time of night to be doing that, unless she is going to comb the city for her long lost lover,.. Paul?  Lover? 

That would be a waste of time.    Go find someone else Leora, you'll thank yourself for it in the morning.