New girl Elisa

14 hours ago, peking said:

it was a lovely visual but I wouldn't say, she rubbed one out, something different

lol so now Im getting info that I may of missed another lovely visual did she........ nah just kiddin but dammit i like lovely visuals

• Upvote 3

I'm really good in describing things that I do not like. Mostly the discussion about this topics are also fun for me. ... If I can not find anything negative, it happened to me quickly that I write nothing. When this happens, it is good to write intentionally about the good thinks too. So. If I write a lot about the negative development RLC is going (also in this apartment), it is also important to recognize that there is still much that is fun to watch. Elisa is one of the few people that make RLC worth paying for. 

She has everything a viewer of this apartment can hope for (like personality, beauty, open-minded, sociable, sympathetic, likability, ability, ... ) and is not afraid to show it. She even seems to like to make a look to her posible and thereby acts authentic and not a little played.  It is clear to me that all this also need willpower and certainty and that is why I am grateful that she has decided to be part of the project.

With her attitude she reminds me a lot of Nora and that is meant as a great compliment for both. I hope also RLC can see this and try to be more focused on residents like her in future. If they would cast more girls like her together, this place could be even more fun for both the residents and the viewers. 

• Upvote 7

On 7.5.2016 at 3:50 PM, MrBox said:

I'm really good in describing things that I do not like. Mostly the discussion about this topics are also fun for me. ... If I can not find anything negative, it happened to me quickly that I write nothing. When this happens, it is good to write intentionally about the good thinks too. So. If I write a lot about the negative development RLC is going (also in this apartment), it is also important to recognize that there is still much that is fun to watch. Elisa is one of the few people that make RLC worth paying for. 

She has everything a viewer of this apartment can hope for (like personality, beauty, open-minded, sociable, sympathetic, likability, ability, ... ) and is not afraid to show it. She even seems to like to make a look to her posible and thereby acts authentic and not a little played.  It is clear to me that all this also need willpower and certainty and that is why I am grateful that she has decided to be part of the project.

With her attitude she reminds me a lot of Nora and that is meant as a great compliment for both. I hope also RLC can see this and try to be more focused on residents like her in future. If they would cast more girls like her together, this place could be even more fun for both the residents and the viewers. 

Nothing bad to say about Elisa, could use a little filler in her butt, but quite enjoyable from the front.

Was watching her, I think yesterday, or friday. And it looked like she was teasing the beard while he was on the PC. She was out smoking 3-4 times in about 1 hour, and with each time, she got more and more loosly with her "top". And he more and more desperatly trying not to look. The last time she went up, she was all bareback, knowing he could see the reflection from the windows. Not that she's trying to have him, or split Vika and him up. But just some fun, maybe get him horney enough so Vika can get some.

• Upvote 2

I love watching Elisa throughout the day. Not only is she very sexy, she isn't shy. I think Elisa, Irma, and Dayana would make a good apartment. Dayana and Irma like to give massages and Elisa and Irma are not shy about pleasuring themselves. They all have similar body structure (Breast size) the perfect women.....IMHO.

• Upvote 3

Nothing bad to say about Elisa, could use a little filler in her butt, but quite enjoyable from the front.

Was watching her, I think yesterday, or friday. And it looked like she was teasing the beard while he was on the PC. She was out smoking 3-4 times in about 1 hour, and with each time, she got more and more loosly with her "top". And he more and more desperatly trying not to look. The last time she went up, she was all bareback, knowing he could see the reflection from the windows. Not that she's trying to have him, or split Vika and him up. But just some fun, maybe get him horney enough so Vika can get some.

So funny. She is definitely being a provocative little minx. I love it!

• Upvote 1

Elisa talking to her boyfriend.

The guy asks about the weather and what clothes to take. Apparently he still does not have a visa, as they were wondering if he could go to Polish embassy only that there is a lot of those who are going to work. E says disappointed that she counted on that they will go everywhere together and she is eagerly waiting for him. E says she does not understand the new rules on visas, and she also does not want to have problems next time she will have to get one. His name is Seryozha. E says that they can go to Madrid, Milan or Paris. E is looking for a job as a model. She says that yesterday she was offered a contract but does not understand none of it. Girls say that it is difficult to find work here because everyone is requesting work permit, previously she was asked for work permit only in one place, she still has to visit 4 places.

E says about the course which she is enrolled. She says that she will show him her notes from classes and they will continue to learn together. The biggest problem for her are irregular verbs,

She asks him where he plays tomorrow. (he works as a DJ) 

Again talk about clothes. E says that he doesn't have to take many clothes because here are much cheaper than back home. 

• Upvote 14

Thanks Kitek. At least she did not mention anything about going back home and leaving forever. Let's hope she can find a job and her bf finally manage to get that long awaited visa. I'm sure watching a girl in company of her bf could be enjoyable and Vika's bf was an an unfortunate 'accident'.

• Upvote 2