New girl Elisa

1 hour ago, fanrlc said:

ces ilona qui fait le casting des filles ensuite RLC  choisis les candidatures et Nora s occupe de leur planning et les place dans des agences de service a Barcelone ,

danseuse pour des discothèque , hôtesse vip pour accompagner des hommes d affaire dans leur sortit , serveuse .

ilona et dayana travaille dans la mème agence

Not sure that I can follow that - google is mangling the translation

If Ilona chose (cast) the girls in this apartment, so what? - it just seemed to me to be a nasty thing to say about someone so new - it's hardly a welcome, is it?!

I notice a quirky thing Elisa was doing last night while she made her salad. She standing on one leg much like you see chicken do. Now this morning while she looking at the mirror she does the same pose again LOL. 

IDK if she playing to camera or not but I enjoying her odd behavior thus far. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I notice a quirky thing Elisa was doing last night while she made her salad. She standing on one leg much like you see chicken do. Now this morning while she looking at the mirror she does the same pose again LOL. 

IDK if she playing to camera or not but I enjoying her odd behavior thus far. 

Well she was just standing on her hands dangling her bare breasts at me!

• Upvote 2

now you guys tell me there is night and day between Aida and Elisa I don't care if she smokes that is her choice lol, I like to see her like Irma free spirit , Elisa sepris us do some crazy stuff. keep  our Imagination working :-)  

• Upvote 3

I think it's great that we have a change of girls every few months

it's like a breath of fresh air to see some new girls

I thought Elisa was going to masturbate last night when she went to bed

I think she thought about it

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
40 minutes ago, kitek said:

She was talking today briefly to Vika about her last night, she doesn't know the city so she wandering around.

After smoke they were whispering to each other.

Thank you Kitek for letting us know

1 hour ago, kitek said:

She was talking today briefly to Vika about her last night, she doesn't know the city so she wandering around.

After smoke they were whispering to each other.

Makes one wonder if Elisa is a little too brave? What girl would roam around at night in a strange city? I have to admit I don't know Barcelona, but I suspect it's like many other urban areas, not too safe for young, single girls.

• Upvote 3