• IRMA
    • ANNA
    • LAYLA
    • ADELE
    • DANAYA
    • AIDA

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

no i talk about what anna do  the night in the bed with Irma in january  ; I admit i had not see that, i had just see picture in january, but if you see all pictures in january, they don't had only massages : sucks tits, and do many things in the bed, if that is not sex that is close to sex, very close

lot of play but no lesbian sex.

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

THE POLL IS MISSING SARAH AND WHITE, LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONE ELSE

THESE ARE MY TOP TWENTY

Thanks guys I did miss Sophia and Mia, Sarah and White. If one these four girls are your favorite reply to this post saying which is the one with your vote.

The poll only allows for 20 questions, sorry for the omission, I can modify the poll to reflect your votes, please pm before voting.

As for Vika and Elisa they are current residents and Danaya was added because she is leaving in the next day or so.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, homersimpson95 said:

no i talk about what anna do  the night in the bed with Irma in january  ; I admit i had not see that, i had just see picture in january, but if you see all pictures in january, they don't had only massages : sucks tits, and do many things in the bed, if that is not sex that is close to sex, very close

I've seen that night ( New Year's night ) LIVE... it was so sensual and erotic ... Wish we could have some more of that !!  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, homersimpson95 said:

i'm surprised that anna have a so litlle vote (i admit i don't vote for her but i believe she had more fans...)  she had netherless a good reputation and had done a lot of fun and sexy things... I will not to criticize kamilla (i'm afraid to have problem with guys here lol ) but anna had done a lot of things compared to kami (anna had lesbian sex, she masturbates, she had fun in appart and interact with other), so when i see kami with 22 % and anna with 3 % i wonder......

Im therewith  about anna. and just flat out sexier!

going out on a limb here but since theres a poll kinda opens up discussion so here it goes. Irma was sometimes hot felt like she overplayed to cams at times. specificly when she was looking  at the mirrors. loved the way she was the other girls but i honestly feel like shes overated for some reason.In my opinion I would not have any problem ranking anna above Irma

Chole

2 minutes ago, Chloe's Clone said:

I like your poll but I don't have an all time favorite girl..but which guy has the best Woody womb pecker??

Chloe, I guess you have to start your own poll, Sasha, Karel, Stephan are hung like a thoroughbred stallion:biggrin: