• IRMA
    • ANNA
    • LAYLA
    • ADELE
    • DANAYA
    • AIDA

This poll is closed to new votes

On 22.04.2016 at 10:27 AM, Thestarider said:

senin her zaman favori kız sadece birini seçin, ANKET Cuma 6 Mayıs 2016 SONA ERDİ

yani oyunuzu ve bu anket olarak, sol dışarı olmayın  nihayet  soruyu çözmek ???

Hafızanızı tazelemek için Nora'nın projenin başından itibaren eski kız resimleri için corboblanc eski bölümü 1 ziyaret edin

bulamadım

Irma was accused of overplaying to the cameras ... that is all this apartment is about.

That is a joke criticism, mainly aimed by the 2Ks' fans who like to perpetuate this myth that in Barcelona everything was completely natural. They were clearly, like the other girls with the possible (I said possible) exception of Nora and some of those earlier, under instructions from RLC. The massage was in no way a spontaneous event. What has happened since in their new apartment I think has been much more genuine but even there like Nelly, Leora and the current Barcelona girls, there is still playing to the camera going on. Irma was just better at it.

My candidates were Irma and Kristy because of their gregarious personalities, Nora because she was so classy and a very different type, and Ilona because I thought she was so sexy and over the top. In the end I followed my loins and went with Ilona. 

• Upvote 2

Sara, who had a great body and liked to oil it in the kitchen, and White are missing. I guess the poll was too late for Elisa who has certainly made a big impression. And of course Kiko doesn't quite count as a girl.

• Upvote 1

It appears to me that the poll reflects an innate preference for certain body-types and faces more than anything else.

Pro-slender and pro-demure votes are split between a larger number of girls: Nora, K & K, etc.

Pro-well endowed (meaning tits) votes are split between Irma and Danaya.

Just a theory.

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It appears to me that the poll reflects an innate preference for certain body-types and faces more than anything else.

Pro-slender and pro-demure votes are split between a larger number of girls: Nora, K & K, etc.

Just a theory.

On 4/25/2016 at 3:21 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just a theory.

I thought along similar lines noting the prominent showing of Irma and Danaya. I am not surprised this year's crop of girls from Ilona onwards doing well. They are fresher in the mind and perhaps many users are not familiar with the previous girls. Even good pictures are going to be difficult to win over voters used to seeing others every day.

However I am surprised the 2Ks given their alleged (some even claim overwhelming) popularity plus the huge advantage of being current not only lag clearly behind Irma but are also are no better off than Danaya and Nora - even saying this might provoke a rush to vote by their loyal fans. Even more surprising is the Kristy lies behind Kamila because many of the supporters seem to favour her fun playful nature over Kamila's assets, but it seems beauty and Kami's not unsubstantial tits have won out in that particularly battle.   

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I thought along similar lines noting the prominent showing of Irma and Danaya. I am not surprised this years crop of girls from Ilona onwards doing well. They are fresher in the mind and perhaps many users are not familiar with the previous girls. Even good pictures are going to be difficult to win over voters used to seeing others every day.

However I am surprised the 2Ks given their alleged (some even claim overwhelming) popularity plus the huge advantage of being current not only lag clearly behind Irma but are also are no better off than Danaya and Nora - even saying this might provoke a rush to vote by their loyal fans. Even more surprising is the Kristy lies behind Kamila because many of the supporters seem to favour her fun playful nature over Kamila's assets, but it seems beauty and Kami's not unsubstantial tits have won out in that particularly battle.   

BB I SUSPECT THAT THE POLL WILL CHANGE SOON AS THE K&K LOVERS WILL BE RETURNING AS THEY RETURN FROM VACATION. FOR THIS REASON THE POLL RUNS THROUGH MAY 6TH GIVING ALL THE MEMBERS WHO FREQUENT CC A CHANCE TO VOTE. ALSO HOPING THAT THOSE WHO DO NOT FREQUENT CC THAT OFTEN HAVE A CHANCE TO VOTE AS WELL. REMEMBER TO VOTE OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

Most of the voters are probably they don't pay RLC they watch free site and can't see  K&K apartment that's why K&K is behind , I vote Kamila Kamila even I like Irma Anna Danaya I vot Kami the reason I love K&K will be in project I don't like to see them leave