• ILONA
    • IRMA
    • ANNA
    • LAYLA
    • ADELE
    • DANAYA
    • AIDA

This poll is closed to new votes

75% of the girls listed in the poll have received a vote as all time favorite, this tells me we have quite a diverse field of girls to choose from, as well as people, with many different tastes in the woman they perfer is their all time favorite. Thank you for voting.::)poll is open until May 6th.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

75% of the girls listed in the poll have received a vote as all time favorite, this tells me we have quite a diverse field of girls to choose from, as well as people, with many different tastes in the woman they perfer is their all time favorite. Thank you for voting.::)poll is open until May 6th.

Quite true Thes.......different strokes for different folks.   Always has been that way and always will be that way!   Good job on setting this poll up, it's fun to follow and see how it turns out.

• Upvote 1

With the continued absence of K&K, Danaya has now caught Kamilla and is tied for 2nd, IRMA has increased her lead and commands 26% of the overall vote.Lady Nora and Kristy round out the top 5 separated by only two votes. Ilona has climbed into 6th, followed by Rita, ANNA and Adele.

If I was RLC . I would go to IRMA, and make her an offer of a lifetime. I'm sure that business decision would be worth another 10% to 15% boost in premium memberships, and god knows they will need it with all the banning lately of longtime premium members.

• Upvote 3

I voted for Kami.  I have really enjoyed her interactions on this site since her started on this site. Kami in my opinion is a really nice person with a lovely smile and a great personality as well as having a great body overall.

The Barcelona All Time Girls Favorite Poll will close in 4 days, currently 195 votes have been counted. Don't miss your chance to vote.

IRMA  has a commanding lead over Kamilla,  and Danaya who only separated by one vote. Lady Nora, followed by Kristy, Ilona and Rita all in double digits