Tver - PICTURES

Hope85

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 8:16 PM, sat11 said:

i think this couple are putting on a show , its good for a short time but it will get old quick if they are doing it for the cam. i may be wrong i havent watched VV for a while. another thing why all the girls are lookalike, may be whoever choosing this girls for vv likes skinny small tits and long blond girls,7 girls 5 are the same. no variety. 

how do you attach a pic here???

I agree on that 4 of girls pretty much all look the same. I would have prefered to have Kayta/Ruslan move into Tver instead of the new couple  unless you're using them to replace Ivo and Sonia.

9 hours ago, sat11 said:

i think this couple are putting on a show , its good for a short time but it will get old quick if they are doing it for the cam. i may be wrong i havent watched VV for a while. another thing why all the girls are lookalike, may be whoever choosing this girls for vv likes skinny small tits and long blond girls,7 girls 5 are the same. no variety. 

how do you attach a pic here???

The debate of whether or not couples are just putting on shows for the camera will never be resolved. Some people think they do. Some think they don't. No one knows for sure or how much of it is staged and how much of it is spontaneous and real, no matter how much they want to believe. At the end of the day, the only thing we can do as the viewer is watch or don't watch. But one thing that is almost for certain is that at some point, the novelty of a new couple or a new person always wears off and then the antics always becomes a routine whether it is staged or not. And I mean always. It has happened with countless couples in RLC and it has happened with plenty of past tenants of VV. There is no avoiding such things. 

lisa and nick are in guest mode here,they will probably stay here only during the vacation of petra,

it's not important for me if they are actors or not,if it's real couples or not,the important for me it's see good  sex  live action,this is what i search on vv.

i prefer see alot of turnover couples on vv for keep the attracitivity,more turnover there is or more it's good,my opinion