Your Fantasy Favourite Three Girl Combo!

Inspired by Thestarider's poll thread, if you could choose ANY three girls who have been in this apartment to live here again TOGETHER, which three would you choose and why?

My choice would be Irma, Danaya and Anna - Irma and Danaya because when Danaya went in for a titty squeeze or a nipple kiss Irma wouldn't reject her advances like Adele, Ilona and Vika did, and Anna because she's the more sensible one who would be a voice of reason, but who isn't afraid to play around herself!

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

Agree wuith your points, but would change out Anna with Kristy. Then the 3 most careing girls that have been in that appartment would be together. Or maybe switched out Danaya with Ilona on a max 2 hours a day PC/Phone schedual. She was great to get things started when she wasn't buisy

On 4/23/2016 at 6:46 AM, Benfold said:

Inspired by Thestarider's poll thread, if you could choose ANY three girls who have been in this apartment to live here again TOGETHER, which three would you choose and why?

My choice would be Irma, Danaya and Anna - Irma and Danaya because when Danaya went in for a titty squeeze or a nipple kiss Irma wouldn't reject her advances like Adele, Ilona and Vika did, and Anna because she's the more sensible one who would be a voice of reason, but who isn't afraid to play around herself!

Thoughts?

Anna is a model, and I would change Anna with Ilona.

This is a team with balance in my opinion.

They can work together for their boss and us at same time.

• Upvote 1