Dasha and Demid ~ Pictures May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

This Thread is for Pictures & Comments Relating to the Pictures

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Pictures Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Pictures will be removed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

01.gif

Wow they working on it till morning comes (about 5 or 6 am they local time) if we take in acount the fact that some time worked 3 pepole it's much more then 8 huors

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, rebliz said:

Wow they working on it till morning comes (about 5 or 6 am they local time) if we take in acount the fact that some time worked 3 pepole it's much more then 8 huors

It was about 3:00 am their time when they were doing this.  Like who gets their hair done at that time.

• Upvote 1

Like Masha, Dasha suffers from a severe lack of "boobs", and I am sorry that she has such a disfiguring tattoo across her hips. On the good side, we do not often see her do anything in the Free area demonstrating her sexuality, so it was a genuine pleasure to watch her stroll around the kitchen bare breasted this morning. Whilst not likely to provide erotocism, it was pleasureable to see her being so comfortable despite the cameras

1 hour ago, Halbadier said:

Like Masha, Dasha suffers from a severe lack of "boobs", and I am sorry that she has such a disfiguring tattoo across her hips. On the good side, we do not often see her do anything in the Free area demonstrating her sexuality, so it was a genuine pleasure to watch her stroll around the kitchen bare breasted this morning. Whilst not likely to provide erotocism, it was pleasureable to see her being so comfortable despite the cameras

her "boobs" look great on her and I can't see her with anything different

her tat? what tat, lol, could be youth, could be she likes it

it was indeed a pleasure to see her

but now for something different, lol

as much as I miss seeing her bate

I can understand why it's over since you might not want to have everyone you know see you in your glory

of course, I could be wrong but gawd, I miss her :sad:

but after that little commercial break

I luv her "boobs" ::)

Edited by peking
added
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Sexy but not pretty

SOMHO,I would say sexy and pretty, but maybe not beautiful. Now, I'll grant you, she's no Elisa or Kami or Nelly, and I know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but give her a little credit. She's not, "not pretty,"

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

SOMHO,I would say sexy and pretty, but maybe not beautiful. Now, I'll grant you, she's no Elisa or Kami or Nelly, and I know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but give her a little credit. She's not, "not pretty,"

By the way, I like this lady and she's one of my favorites.. I hope that she would have a better chance than staying with Demid  

• Like 1