Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

can someone explain to me why (im not sure if its carina or sabrina) but they have sex the one always appears to take a diaphragm out of the other??? Correct if im wrong here but if these two are gay (not having sex with men) why would the need birth control of any type........can someone explain this to me

18 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

can someone explain to me why (im not sure if its carina or sabrina) but they have sex the one always appears to take a diaphragm out of the other??? Correct if im wrong here but if these two are gay (not having sex with men) why would the need birth control of any type........can someone explain this to me

Doesn't Sabrina shag blokes from time to time....??

46 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i didnt think so but that could be ...... it could also be why they fight soo much

The reason I mentioned it was because there was a bloke over there a few weeks ago... Can't recall if anyone recorded any action.  Didn't a few people suggest the bloke was some kind of sperm donor?

Hmmmmm....

16 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

The reason I mentioned it was because there was a bloke over there a few weeks ago... Can't recall if anyone recorded any action.  Didn't a few people suggest the bloke was some kind of sperm donor?

Hmmmmm....

i dunno i dont follow this room much ........ especially when I saw i guess it was carina in the bath tub eating toilet paper and drinking her bath water ..... just gross

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

LOL

Was she  high or something?! :at:

i dont know but i never could stand seeing a woman try to dress and act and fuck like a man ......... it does nothing for me so i dont follow this room much unless bonnie is doing something or they are fighting ........ which is pretty often actually  lol

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

lol

I check in here regularly....trying to catch a bit of Sabrina as I find her quite sexy :cool: 

Would love to see her play with that pink rabbit vibrator, but no luck as of yet.  Think she used it last way before I joined...

i have only seen carina use a strap on  on her, i have seen bonnie play with herself on several occasions she used to do cam shows but i havent seen her do one for quite some time, yes the one with glasses (i guess thats sabrina) is sexy but she has one hell of a temper, i wish the guests they have over played more but i guess thats wishful thinking

11 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Hmmmmm....

Yes I saw a bloke a few weeks ago. He and Sabrina were in the LR. They just woke up I guess. I don't know what happen, but Sabrina was keeping her distance from him. All she did was watching a movie on her laptop, while he was bored but tried to get her attention. But a hour or so, I came back and saw he was already dressed and putting his shoes on to leave, while Sabrina still watching the movie lol! She stood up said goodbye, no kiss and he leaves.