Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well this aprtment it's an boring mess..without blue only thing left its three girls always sleeping and eating or watching things on pc..the guest t couple brought Cleary only want the paycheck..she doesn't "live" in the apartment..she does all personal life outside..then comes and stays in coach doing absoluty nothing..hope rlc sees the views going down and sees that the most interesting thing of this apartment was blue.

What do you want them to do? Be more fake like alot of the other apartments?

If you watched regularly you would know that they have some good times and some boring times like "REAL LIFE"  you cant expect them to be always be happy, topless massaging and walking around completely naked because that's not real !!   

• Upvote 3

On 12 de setembro de 2016 at 6:25 PM, jasonwils123 said:

What do you want them to do? Be more fake like alot of the other apartments?

If you watched regularly you would know that they have some good times and some boring times like "REAL LIFE"  you cant expect them to be always be happy, topless massaging and walking around completely naked because that's not real !!   

This apartment was one of my favorites..liked to watch the couple interacting and the cool relation with blue,the dog it's also beyoundd cute,with the time pass the couple becomed more and more bored..they had some parties long time ago,and they were more energetic..then the girly one fight with blue..and from that moment they treated her super bad..ignoring her..putting guest after guest sleeping in..it's my personal opinion..the house it's now super boring to watch..nothing goes on..and the new guest the couple put in blue place it's another paycheck resident only..she only sleeps and eat..doesn't have any personal life in house..nothing..ps..I don't want the "male" female walking around nude at hole!She it's fatter and fatter..seing how they just sleep and eat that's not surprising at all..they thought were better than blue..but not by any chance..they don't have energy nothing..well at least they got an guest just like them.

OK I don't want to read everything back in this thread, but who is that girl on the couch? I saw her sleeping a couple a time in this appartment and I have also seen another girl comes in and out, but never saw her sit in the LR. Anyway how many people live in this apparment?

She's been staying for the last few weeks. She slept in Blue's bed last night now that she's left. She showered once or twice when she first arrived but she now showers at her guy friends place or a gym and never changes on camera. She basically lies on the couch watching Game of Thrones and that's it.

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

She's been staying for the last few weeks. She slept in Blue's bed last night now that she's left. She showered once or twice when she first arrived but she now showers at her guy friends place or a gym and never changes on camera. She basically lies on the couch watching Game of Thrones and that's it.

I see, thank you for your reply.

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

It's also worth noting that, contrary to the many people who stayed for a while in this apartment, she's Spanish.