Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

On 7/9/2016 at 3:42 PM, ze81 said:

Seems blue it's paking..the lesbian couple finally archive what they wanted..they puted in the house that beyond boring guest(that basically sleeps and watch computer) and now seems then archive to blue leave..basically only watch the apartment for blue,she was fun,watch movies,played video games,danced a lot,had sex,everything that the new guest don't does..congrats lesbian couple..bet now you gona have lots of views in rlc..

maybe blue packing for moving in new rlc appartment with boyfriend,i hope that

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, clivebb said:

I hope so. :) ... It also hope RLC close this apartment ... now ... finaly just a wasted row in the apartment list

• Upvote 1

Just now, jasonwils123 said:

Because its more enjoyable to watch!

Why don't you like it?

For me, they are very average and boring people who also do not look good. ... Blue was the only interressting peoson in this apartment. ... If she is gone, this apartment will be just for quantity without to improve quality (like C&S, A&D, V&T, D&R ...)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, clivebb said:

Really really hope so clivebb,she was a lot better resident than carina or Sabrina,and the girl that the couple puted to place of blue it's an joke..she thinks that sleeping and being on computer it's enough and it's interesting to watch..she doesn't do nothing that blue did,hope with blue leaving the lesbian couple have what they deserved..they treated blue with so much indeference.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

For me, they are very average and boring people who also do not look good. ... Blue was the only interressting peoson in this apartment. ... If she is gone, this apartment will be just for quantity without to improve quality (like C&S, A&D, V&T, D&R ...)

Couldn't agree more,I said that Mrbox in other post and imediatly someone sayed why would you want less apartments etc..the more the better etc..I 100% would prefer some less apartments(like v&t,a&k etc)apartments that the couples hide and hide,and that do almost all the personal life outside rlc..and to get better quality image,stream etc,somethimes more isn't better.

• Upvote 1