Suzan and Hector ~ Pictures May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 9:51 PM, rebliz said:

06/06/2016 - S&H Gusts Sex - part 2 - Condom timeout (Now, why?) - She laughs

(The Image Content is no Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

The condom is part of his way to avoid to show.  Like many others, she doesn't want him to cum inside her.  If he would have to pull out to cum, then it would be difficult to hide it.  So with a condom, he can bust his nuts inside and not showing anything.  Based on what we saw, he must use  XX Small condoms   LOL

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

The condom is part of his way to avoid to show.  Like many others, she doesn't want him to cum inside her.  If he would have to pull out to cum, then it would be difficult to hide it.  So with a condom, he can bust his nuts inside and not showing anything.  Based on what we saw, he must use  XX Small condoms   LOL

Remember it's the second part of the act she don't reject him on any point. a few days ago he don't use a condom and they go all the way to the end they even got out from bet to clean them selves.

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Thanks for explaining how a condom works for all of us still living in the 1800's. 

• Upvote 2

I don't know what happened yesterday the above pictures taken at about 3:30AM (Suzan looks quite seriously) and both left.

earlier, afternoon Suzan packed a handbag and all left later I saw on the morning and for 10 min at noon Suzan was alone and till midnight when S&H return no one came even the gusts (there is still clothes left on the couch

57 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I don't know what happened yesterday the above pictures taken at about 3:30AM (Suzan looks quite seriously) and both left.

earlier, afternoon Suzan packed a handbag and all left later I saw on the morning and for 10 min at noon Suzan was alone and till midnight when S&H return no one came even the gusts (there is still clothes left on the couch

In personal view.  I think Suzan and Hector are getting tired of these guests.  I don't know if they are guests of Suzan and Hectors  or they are people that RLC threw into the mix.

I have guests at my place the odd time but I don't let them stay for weeks on end.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In personal view.  I think Suzan and Hector are getting tired of these guests.  I don't know if they are guests of Suzan and Hectors  or they are people that RLC threw into the mix.

I have guests at my place the odd time but I don't let them stay for weeks on end.

Yeah, no guests tonight and she was loud during sex. Was much better than when they try to do it quietly because guests are in the house.

• Upvote 1