Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Seems like there's bickering / disagreement about something. Kristy is cursed and screaming.

Is Kristy cursing at Kami, or at the guests (which I have not seen yet)?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Er Kristy banning på Kami, eller på gjestene (som jeg ikke har sett ennå)?

It is the guest. Kami took Kristy out in the hallway and asked the calm and close the door. Now we hear nothing

• Upvote 2

do not know what it is about. But Kami went to lay down to sleep, so it may not be very serious. They are in the kitchen now, talking quietly. The female guests drinking vodka straight from the bottle ..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I think the fighting was between the guests. Kristy does not seem very involved. I wonder who they are.

It's Kristy's ex- and his other girlfriend, he is the guy she went to that hotel couple weeks ago.

• Upvote 5

Thought he was older. But it explains Kristy's reaction before they arrived. The new chick he sees drunkard she has passed to Wiskey having emptied vodka bottle.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thought he was older. But it explains Kristy's reaction before they arrived. The new chick he sees drunkard she has passed to Wiskey having emptied vodka bottle.

he is younger than Kristy and this blond girl appears to be his older sister not his girlfriend

• Upvote 3