Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What did Kristy's ex look like?  Please tell me he was a good looking guy at least and not some grungy looking dude.

Not grunge, clean shaven, but longish hair. Slick guy, could probably talk any girl out of her pants.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

He looks like Eddy Vedder from Pearl Jam...or any of those performers within that genre of "Seattle Grunge" music.

I'm just glad to see that her ex wasn't some loser looking type.....she deserves much better!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

That doesn't surprise me. Who wouldn't?

I bet most of people in RLC wants the same I would I think she is most beautiful and fun be with :-)

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

That doesn't surprise me. Who wouldn't?

I agree, who wouldn't want a roll in the sack with that (I'm sure) tasty morsel!!!!!   Even though I liked Danaya more than Kristy while Danaya was here, I still voted for Kristy in the poll because of the effect she had on me when she was in Barca!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree, who wouldn't want a roll in the sack with that (I'm sure) tasty morsel!!!!!   Even though I liked Danaya more than Kristy while Danaya was here, I still voted for Kristy in the poll because of the effect she had on me when she was in Barca!

:-( I miss Danaya good you have the picture on your profile atlist I look at you :-)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nick said:

:-( I miss Danaya good you have the picture on your profile atlist I look at you :-)

I'm waiting until I find a better one of her and then I'm going to update it.

PS....I miss her too!  But now due to lack of pics I don't miss any of them lol.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Cool How you put picture on the profile ?

In the top right corner of your screen it says your CC name and there is a down arrow, click on the down arrow and then click on profile.  You will see the default pic on your left and there will be what looks like a small gray box with a tiny picture symbol in it, click on that and select upload and then follow the instructions.

• Upvote 2

kamila wake up at 4.am and now she crying on the bed,what's happen with her,someone know if she's pregnant or not? it's maybe for that she crying i don't know,she look different during this last days

• Upvote 2