Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Why else would she get her blanket and wrap herself in it, this something I have yet to ever see her do. and why you ask, so she could out on the balcony while he smoked, I think not, but agree with Lryee on this one. she is just like Kami, if anything will ever happen in her room other than what she wants us to see, it will have be slip up on her part, just like it was with Kami, who now is MIA again with Coke Boy.

Kristy forced him to take a bath for a reason before she would let in her bed for the night, and she herself cleaned up a bit after the balcony smoke show for the neighbors. 

Everyone here knows that K&K are not going to be to caught in a situation, that is very personal and revealing if they can help it, they have far to much at stake in their personal lives. But we all can not completely control ourselves at certain times, we just throw our conscious minds to the wind and let it all go.

I will say this about her young man, he is extremely immature for her, but that is what I feel, and obviously she really does care for this young man, and finds him right for her, as she can not seem to let go of him for many years now. I presume that he is her first love, and that is something I still carry with me after 40 years.

So once again we sit on the wall, and be the little flies that we are, and watch, listen, and try to figure it all out. ::) Fun Fun Fun :cool:

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to use the BS card on that sentence!   They don't have anything at stake, they don't even have jobs and that's the way they like it!   Their life entails how much sun they can get and how much they can get from there boyfriends.   I am sorry to the CC group but I'm just tired of everyone putting these girls on a pedestal they don't deserve!!

• Upvote 3

you right it was fucked up site I think VV belongs to RLC The reason I am saying I tryed 3 months package deal  the billing was same RLC  

No, Nick, not owned by the same company. They just use the same pay service segpay. Like a paypal.

• Upvote 1

Good to see you are doing better now here Thes.

I suspect also that we will not see something unless someone gets extremely horny like Kami that time and let's it show.

I think that Kristy is much less likely to show anything than Kami.

When are we going to see the "real life" of these girls?

You see their real life, you just don't see their RLC real life!!

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to use the BS card on that sentence!   They don't have anything at stake, they don't even have jobs and that's the way they like it!   There life entails how much sun they can get and how much they can get from there boyfriends.   I am sorry to the CC group but I'm just tired of everyone putting these girls on a pedestal they don't deserve!!

Harley sometimes you are predigest idiot, and can only see thing one way.... YOURS  and very ill informed sad to say

• Upvote 1

You see their real life, you just don't see their RLC real life!!

This is not their real life Harley. They actually have sex in their real lives. They just don't in rlc.